Pain

I sprinted from the principals office and down the hall.

"Chae!" The principal yelled, I ignored him and went to the back of the school. The tears fell from my eyes heavily.

Is Yoongi really back? Am I dreaming? I just got over loosing you! I bawled into my knees.

"Chae?" A soft voice said, I peeked up from my knees. Yoongi or 'Suhjin' was a few feet in front of me. I glared at him and turned away.

"Are you mad?"

"Mad? Mad... That doesn't even describe what I feel right now" I looked up at the sky.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized. I scoffed, I stood and faced him.

"Sorry won't fix it Yoongi, or Suhjin whoever you are" I said coldly.

"I waited a year, endless nights of crying, hoping that you would just randomly jump through my window and save me" the tears rolled down again.

"It's complicated Chae..." He looked at me. I grabbed fistfuls of my hair and growled.

"Can you give me an explanation?!" I shouted. He closed his eyes, a single tear fell from his eye.

"I can't" His voice was shakey. He looked up at me.

"Then I'm done with this conversation" I turned and stormed away.

"Chae please" Yoongi caught my arm. I shot a look at him. He had tears in his eyes. Seeing his face made the memories flood back. My heart began to ache.

"Can...I...is there some way....I could fix us?" He begged. I closed my eyes and gulped. I pulled my wrist free.

"I need a day...to cope...with today" I said slowly.

"I can't wait a day Chae, I've waited a year. I need you in my arms"

"You could've stayed!" I snapped. The tears returned again. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I couldn't say anything Chae. If I did you would've been hurt"

"Getting beat for a few hours is nothing compared to what I felt for a year without you!" I burst into tears again, remembering all the nights I went without sleeping watching my window, looking at our pictures, reading the note, wearing his sweater, crying, begging for him to return. I felt like a ripped up picture, each piece hidden from me, no hope of ever being put back together. Yoongi looked at me with sad eyes.

"Chae...please...Im begging you" he said.

"And I begged the world, hoping it would bring you back to me. So I could hold you and feel complete again! Without you I felt dead!" I cried. I felt my mascara running down my cheeks, Yoongi reached up and cleaned my face. I didn't pull back.

I missed his touch...I opened my eyes and looked at Yoongi. His face was really close. He still wore that cologne. His smell made my heart flutter. I looked at his lips, his bottom lip puffed out like I remember. I looked up into his eyes. Our eyes connected. He reached up and cupped my face.

"Chae..." He whispered. My heart fluttered again.

Even hearing him say my name makes me happy...My bottom lip fell slightly. Yoongi ran his thumb over my bottom lip, giving me chills. He closed his eyes and closed the gap, his lips gently touching mine. My body was frozen. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. I felt tears in my eyes.

He's...really...back...I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss. I got chills down my spine. Yoongi pulled away after a minute. He looked at me deep in my eyes.

"I promised on us I would come back didn't I?" He said. I just nodded.

"Well I'm back. And I still love you"

He still loves me. My heart thumped against my chest. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back softly.

I'm still hurt...