Avoiding

I'm back at school. Yuk. I walked towards the school entrance. Yoongi was waiting against his car. I growled and avoided looking at him. I walked past him. He caught my wrist. I turned to look at him. His eyes widened.

"What?" I pulled my wrist free.

"Since when do you wear dark eye makeup? And red lips?" He frowned.

"Since I decided to" I turned and walked away. Yoongi caught up to me. I growled quietly. He pulled me to the school entrance. I sighed.

"What?" He asked.

"Since when we're you a goodie goodie?" I groaned. He stopped and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow. He grabbed me and pulled me behind a wall. He put his hands on either side of my head. I was surprisingly calm.

"Do I have to remind you how bad I can be?" He said, he leaned in close to my lips. His bottom lip barely touching mine. I leaned up to his ear.

"Ditch with me and I will know" I whispered. I heard him growl silently. I smirked and pulled back. His eyes were deep and lust filled.

"You're making it hard-"

"PDA!" a teacher said. We were given detention. I rolled my eyes and stuffed the paper in my back pack. I walked through the school gates quietly. Yoongi followed quietly.

"You're acting like it's your first detention" I turned and looked at him. Yoongi rolled his eyes. I walked away.

"Where are you going? Your class is this way" he said.

"Bathroom" I said blankly and walked off.
***
I sat in the bathroom all day, avoiding Yoongi. I sat in the biggest stall smoking. I made o's with the smoke. I picked up smoking about 7 months after Yoongi left. Don't ask how I picked it up. I heard the bathroom door slam open, I tossed the cigarette in the trash and sprayed perfume on myself.

"Chae!" A manly voice said.

Yoongi...I sighed and stood, grabbing my bag. I left the stall and heading for the exit. Standing there was a super pissed Yoongi.

"What Mr. Goodie Goodie?" I crossed my arms and pressed my back to the wall. His face got red with anger.

"You know what" he growled. I shrugged a shoulder.

"C'mon we have detention"

"You have detention" I stopped laying against the wall. He frowned at me.

"I never go to detention"

"Well you're going this time"

"I'd like to see you make me" I walked back inside the bathroom. There was a second exit, hopefully he didn't know about it. I peeked outside that door, he wasn't there. I walked out and headed for the school exit. I managed to escape without Yoongi catching me. I walked home quietly. I saw my house in the distance and sped up. A car stopped next to me with a squeal of the tires. I looked at the car. Yoongi climbed out quickly. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" I said. He came up to me quickly. I stood still.

"Whats your problem?" He growled.

"School, life, people, everything. That the answer you wanted?" I raised my eyebrows. He growled.
"I can get in trouble for you doing what you did" he said.

"Won't be the first time you got in trouble"

"I'm in hiding Chae, I can't show anything that could link me to my past"

"So like me?" I walked around Yoongi and walked away. He sighed.

"I don't know Chae" he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. On the outside I was pretending not to care, on the inside...I was crying.