Love

How would you describe love? There are so many ways and terms to describe it, yet people say its a feeling. It makes you happy, sad, depressed, whatever it wants. Love can make you hurt badly. Once it has its hooks in you, it won't let go. It'll drag you by your heart in many directions, some painful and some happy. But in the end it all ends up the same; someone getting hurt. One way or another, but it'll happen. You can't deny the destiny that love had set up for you. Neither could I, no matter how far I ran from him. I just couldn't escape the hold Yoongi had on me.

***

I stared into the deep brown of what are Yoongi's eyes. Like a pool of chocolate brown that could swallow you whole with one look. I looked away and crossed my arms. Yoongi sighed and dropped his arms to his sides.

"I know aout what you went through Chae, I already said I was sorry..." He said softly and grabbed my hand gently. I desperately wanted to hold back, but a simple sorry can't close the wounds. I pulled my hand away and turned away from him.

"A simple sorry won't fix all the wounds that you just reopened" I whispered. Yoongi hugged me from behind gently. I closed my eyes and hugged myself tighter. Yoongi kissed the back of my head gently. I sighed and lifted my head and turned to Yoongi. His features were soft but were strong also. Sharp jawline, soft pink luscious lip, smooth pale peach skin, deep brown eyes. I ran my index finger down his jawline and to his chin. His lips parted lightly and let out a soft breath. I ran my thumb over his bottom lip gently, pulling it down before letting it go. Yoongi bit his lip lightly after.

I still get little electric shocks when he touches me. I wonder if he still gets them when I touch him. I don't know much about him anymore since he left. He's been so closed off and won't tell me anything, he didn't used to be like that. He used to actually tell me stuff. Not like now. He's so quiet and mysterious.

"Please let me fix this..." He whispered huskily. I looked down at my feet.

"I am..but you keep screwing up and saying the wrong things and they hurt me again" I said with a hushed tone. Yoongi lifted my chin and made me look up at him.

"At least I'm trying...most guys would've moved on by now. I don't want anyone other than you Chae. It hurts me when I see you angry or upset with me. It makes my heart ache when you ignore me or when I don't see you. I worry about you when you're alone. I'm scared that you're gonna do something and I'm gonna lose you forever. For the whole year that I didn't see you I hurt. When I saw you in the principals office that day, I realized that we can't be separated. No matter what things ever become between us. We're meant to be Chae" Yoongi was cupping my cheeks now, pulling my face closer to his as his words got more hushed.

My eyes fluttered shut once our lips collided gently. He kissed me lovingly and slowly. I slipped my hands into his hair. I pulled him closer by his hair. His arms instinctively wrapped around my waist and hugged me closer to him.

He pulled away from me after a few minutes and looked into my eyes. I panted softly and looked back up at him. He stroked my cheek with his thumb. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his gentle touch. I know I still love Yoongi, but why can't I forgive him. I've tried so hard.  I opened my eyes and looked up at him, Yoongi smiled lightly and pulled away. He whispered and I love you before walking away.

I love you more..