Cold

I cried silently as I heard Yoongi cough and groan from the other room. They had been beating him for nearly an hour and I could't take it anymore. I sat quietly in the corner staring at my legs. The man by the door wouldn't look away from me. I sniffled and brought my knees closer to my chest. I was so cold down here. All I had on was a thin t-shirt and sweats. I shivered lightly when I got a chill and closed my eyes. My head shot up once the door open. 

The man walked in carrying Yoongi on his shoulder. He tossed Yoongi onto the floor in front of my feet. I shifted so my feet were underneath his head. Yoongi coughed and groaned in pain. The man chuckled and came towards me. 

"If you touch her I swear to god you will be fucking sorry!" Yoongi growled at the man, only to get kicked in the stomach. Yoongi coughed and spluttered. 

"Try me" The man growled and slung me over his shoulder. I screamed and squirmed around. I was carried out of the room as Yoongi struggled to get free and as I squirmed. Fear ran through my body, afraid of what this man might do to me. He threw me down onto a chair. I grunted and looked up at the man. He rubbed his shoulder and looked down at me. His eyes were such a deep brown that they were nearly black, menacing and evil. I gulped lightly in fear and shrank back into the chair. 

"I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and if I think you're lying...I'm gonna cut you" He said blankly as he pulled out a switch blade and flicked it open. The light shined of the sharp object. I stared up at the man with blank eyes. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Try me..." I mumbled and wiggled my wrists lightly. He kneeled down in front of me, pressing the tip of the knife to my cheek. I pulled away lightly and stared into his eyes. 

"What do you know about Yoongi?" He leaned in close to my face. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

"Who are you talking about?" I said blankly. He sliced the knife across my cheek, making me yelp in pain and jerk my head away. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to ignore the pain consuming my cheek. 

"Test me bitch" He growled deeply. I took a deep breath and looked at the man. I felt the blood leak down my cheek and drip of my jawline. He pressed the blade to the same cheek underneath the previous cut. 

"I haven't seen Yoongi in a year and a half" I muttered, making him slice my cheek open again. I yelped again and closed my eyes tightly. I felt tears run down my cheeks. He sighed and stood up. I took deep breaths and opened my eyes again. The man put the knife aside and kneeled back down to me. 

"Why don't you just give it up? You're aren't gonna be able to protect him anymore, he's been caught" He explained to me. Lies, all lies. 

"I'm telling you the truth" 

"I know you aren't telling me the truth Chae" 

"H-How do you know my name?" 

"I've been watching for awhile sweetheart, you shouldn't be surprised about this"  He smirked lightly. I took a deep breath and bit my lip. 

"You need to back the fuck up before I bite your nose off" I threatened. The man simply chuckled and grabbed my chin, slightly hard and forceful. He jerked my face upwards to look at him. I stared at him blankly and didn't say anything. 

"Either give him up, or we take you away instead" He threatened. 

"Fucking do it then, I dare you!" He chuckled and pulled away from me, standing straight. I watched him carefully as he walked to the other side of the room. He got into the drawer and searched around. I wiggled my wrists more, making them raw and sore from the rope. The man pulled out a pistol. I stopped moving and watched him. He turned around to face me. 

"Nice knowing you" He lifted the gun to my head. I lowered my head and closed my eyes. Yoongi, I love you. Please forgive me. I closed my eyes tighter and embraced death. 

~~~

A/N 

Ahhh don't hate me xc