Cuddling

I woke up to the sweet smell of Yoongi's cologne. I smiled softly and snuggled closer to his chest. He stroked my head gently. I smiled more and looked up at him. He had his eyes closed and looked so peaceful. I reached up and poked his nose, he scrunched up his nose and looked down at me. I smiled innocently and laid my hand back down. He smiled softly.

"Morning" He kissed my nose gently, I pouted.

"You missed" I gave him innocent eyes. He frowned at me, then smiled when he realized. I smiled back as he leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me sweetly for a moment before pulling back. He brushed some hair our of my face as I smiled more. I studied his features slowly, taking in every second of his gorgeous face. His sharp jawline, his small pouty lips, his slim but cute cheeks, his small deep brown eyes, his now jet black hair all ruffled. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"You looked so focused" His voice not deep, but slightly raspy. It didn't match his adorable face. I smiled softly at him.

"I was just taking in how gorgeous you are" I admitted with a small blush on my cheeks. He chuckled lowly and rolled so he was on top of me, not sexually but cutely.

"Isn't it supposed to be me saying those things?" He said softly as he placed his chin on my stomach. I smiled and played with his hair.

"I just thought of it first" I smiled softly. He shook his head, making his hair fall into his eyes. I brushed his hair out of his face. He smiled and hugged my waist loosely.

"I thought of it first" He pouted. I copied him and he laughed lightly.

"When did you ever think of it before I did?" I smiled softly. He smiled back.

"I thought of it the first day I saw you" Yoongi smiled widely. I smiled back and kissed his nose. Yoongi smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back gently and hugged him close.

***

I stealthily slipped to the back of the school. I threw my bag over the back fence and started to climb over. I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I turned to look at my leg, I had scratched my leg over the top of the fence. I ignored it and jumped over the side. I picked up my bag and walked off. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't care. I just wanted to leave that hell hole. I walked off to the park. I sat in a secluded area. I ripped off a piece of my skirt and cleaned my blood with it.

I sighed and laid back onto the grass. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peaceful silence. My phone started going off, I ignored it and continued to lay there.

***

I didn't do much at the park, I just laid there in silence. Yoongi tried to call a few times but I ignored him. I walked home quietly, knowing Yoongi would be waiting. I walked up to my house, of course, Yoongi was there waiting. I sighed and walked up.

"Can I help you?" I asked blankly. He frowned and watched me.

"What's with you?" He asked and followed me inside.

"I know you're here to lecture me on missing school, and I don't wanna hear it" I tossed my bag across my room in the corner. Yoongi sighed and shut the door behind him. I sat on the bed and watched him walk over to me. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"What do I have to do? To make you go to class?" He looked at me. I hummed in thought.

"Make it less boring" I laid back onto the bed. He sighed and rubbed his temples. I smiled lightly and closed my eyes. He laid back with me and hugged me close to his chest.

"Stop skipping classes..or I'll punish you" He whispered in my ear gently. I scoffed and looked up at him.

"I'd like so see you try tough guy" I pulled away and sat up. Yoongi pulled me back and pinned me to the bed quickly. I stared up at him with wide eyes. He smirked softly and leaned down to my ear.

"Wanna test me?"

***********************

A/N

I am soooooo sorry for the late update xc I've been busy with school and such and life in general. Plz forgive me and I'll try to post more in the future