Again

Yoongi practically threw me in his car and buckled me in. He was now speeding home. Anticipation bubbled in my stomach and ran over my body. 

"Uh..Yoongi? Can you slow it up a little bit?" I looked at him, he was focused on the road. He eased off the gas a little and I sighed in relief. He pulled into an apartment complex, it looked really fancy. He jumped out, I climbed out slowly. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me up some stairs. I stumbled to keep up with him. He fumbled with his keys and opened up a white door. The interior of the house was pretty modern, white walls, tan carpeting, nice furniture, etc. Yoongi shut the door after I walked inside. He pulled me to the bedroom, he tossed my bag across the room. He pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me hungrily. 

His lips were warm and soft, they molded against mine like two puzzle pieces. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He groaned in pleasure. He kissed down my next and nipped gently, I moaned softly. He smirked against my neck and continued kissing downwards. He unbuttoned my dress shirt to reveal my black and white bra. He bit his lip when he saw my chest, I instantly covered it. 

"Stop staring.." I blushed brightly. He chuckled and kissed down my stomach, he nibbled around the flesh of my belly button. I sighed softly and placed my hands back down at my sides. He grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it down my legs, kissing them as he went down. Electricity sparked up my legs and ran all over my body. Yoongi nibbled on my inner thigh, I squirmed underneath him and whined softly. He chuckled and leaned back to my face. Small strands of his black hair fell onto his face, he smiled his gummy smile before kissing me gently. I smiled into the kiss, he pulled away and looked at me. He brushed some hair out of my face and smiled. I stared up into his deep brown eyes as I trailed my finger tips down his arm.

He bit his bottom lip and leaned away, he slipped his shirt off and tossed it to the side. I stared at his pale firm chest, he'd gotten a lot more muscle since last year. I reached up and touched his chest gently. He smirked at me, I ran my hands up and down his chest gently.  He placed his hands on mine. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers, he pinned my hands to the bed gently. He leaned down to my ear.

"I love you..." He whispered. Tingles ran over my body, hearing that brought back the good memories. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

"I love you.." I whispered back. He pulled back and smiled at me, I smiled back. He kissed me quickly before pulling back to remove his jeans. I watched him and bit my bottom lip, he pushed his jeans off to reveal black boxer briefs. I leaned over and snapped the elastic against his skin. He smirked and looked up at me. He reached over and fumbled to get his side drawer open, I laughed lightly at him. He pulled out a small red package; a condom. I bit my bottom lip, he sat the condom aside and removed his boxers. I watched him as he revealed himself to me again.

I bit my bottom lip and watched him as he did so. He leaned back down and kissed me tenderly. I kissed back and grabbed his hips. 

***

I looked at Yoongi's sleeping face next to me. His bottom lip puffed out slightly, like he was pouting. I trailed my finger over it. His nose scrunched up cutely and he pushed my hand away gently, he held onto it and went back to sleep. I smiled softly, he was gorgeous. Small thick locks of his black hair fell in his face, I used my free hand to brush them aside. His face was exposed to me now. I smiled, better. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled sleepily at me. 

"Hey.." His voice was deep and raspy. I smiled more at him. He just got sexier by the minute. 

"Hey" I brushed more hair out of his face. He smiled at me and kissed my palm. I smiled, he gently pressed my hand to his cheek. I stared into his deep brown eyes, he stared back in mine. 

Yoongi POV- 

I stared into her chocolate brown eyes. My eyes trailed down to her full heart shaped lips, then her neck, collarbone, chest, stomach and lastly her arms. My heart ached knowing I was the cause of the faint scars that covered her arms and thighs. I wanted to kiss all them away, to make the pain I caused to go away. I held back the tears as my eyes trailed over the cuts over her arms and thighs. She covered them, my eyes went back up to hers. They were glassy.

"Don't stare.." her voice was almost a whisper. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose. 

"Don't be ashamed of them Chae.." I whispered back.

"But..I don't look normal" 

"Who cares? I don't" I lifted her face and made her look at me. The tears were running down her cheeks now, I cleaned them with my thumb. 

"I still love you Chae, scars or no scars" I hugged her gently. She hugged me back gently, she cried softly into my shoulder. She's so broken..