Late Night Walk

I quietly walked around the town. It was passed midnight, the streets were quiet, few people were walking about. I walked quietly. I heard laughter, I refused to look up. I walked passed the laughter and kept walking.

"Hey..." A voice said. I turned my head, it was Yoongi. I growled and turned away.

"What do you want?" I asked softly.

"Why are you out so late?"

"Because I can't sleep and I'm bored. Why are you?"

"I felt like it" he shrugged. I stayed silent and looked down at my feet. My heart ached more the longer he stood next to me. He sighed and looked up at the stars. I looked at him, he smiled wryly at the sky. I smiled as well. I desperately wanted to hug him, but I won't even look at him till he gave me an explanation to why he left so abruptly. I turned away after he stopped looking at the sky. 

"Chae" he grabbed my wrist gently and stopped me from walking. I looked up at him, his face was sad. I looked down at the concrete. 

Why is he giving me that look? I don't like it, it makes me want to hug him. 

"What Yoongi?" I said softly, looking up at Yoongi. 

"I know I hurt you, I'm sorry. But can you please let me fix it? I don't like not being able to hold you or kiss you whenever I please" He said softly and gave me sad eyes. I sighed and looked back down at the concrete. He pulled me close to his chest and hugged me tightly. I gasped softly and looked at him. He was closing his eyes tightly. I sighed and hugged him back gently. I heart his heart beat, I remember when i used to fall asleep to his heart beat. It soothed me so much. I hugged him a bit tighter, the memories of us rushed back to me. I held back my tears.

"I'm so sorry for what I did Chae" His voice cracked. I shook my head and hid my face into his chest. 

"It's also my fault, I won't let you try and fix it" I mumbled into his chest. He sighed and pulled away slowly. I whined softly and looked up at him.

"You have a reason to not want to let me back in..."

"I want you back into my life, trust me Yoongi. I'm just scared that once I do you'll just leave again" I hugged myself. He slipped his index finger under my chin and lifted my face up. I looked up, his face was right in front of mine. 

"I won't leave anymore, cause if i do you're going with me this time. I swear" he said softly. I nodded slightly. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes, he bit his bottom lip. My heart thumped against my chest. 

"Can I?" He leaned a bit closer to my face. I gulped, but I nodded. He smirked and leaned closely. Our lips were almost touching. I desperately wanted that space to close, he stuck out his tongue and licked my bottom lip gently. Chills ran down my back. Our lips finally collided, I sighed and gently wrapped my arms around his neck. He slipped his hands down to my waist and pulled my body closer to his. This moment felt right, our lips fit together like they belonged that way. Yoongi grazed his tongue along my bottom lip gently, I opened my mouth for him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. It still felt slightly gross, but I got used to it quickly. He pulled away after a second, a whine formed in the back of my throat.

"I don't wanna rush things.." He said quietly. I nodded slowly and pulled away from him. He let his hands drop down back to his sides.

"Can we just walk together for awhile?" He asked softly. I nodded and put my hands back in my pockets. I started walking the opposite way, he walked at my side. A cold breeze blew by, my hair blew into my face and a cold chill ran over me. Yoongi wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. He lifted my chin and brushed my hair out of my face, he smiled once my face was clear. I smiled wryly, he got a bigger smile.

"You need to smile more, I miss your smile" He said and let my chin go. I sighed and looked down at the ground. 

"I'll try.."I muttered, I looked up at Yoongi, he was grinning. I smiled wryly again. 

***

I climbed through my bedroom window around 3 a.m. I yawned loudly and changed into pajamas. I plopped onto my bed with a sigh. I laid there for a moment, my hand touched my bottom lip gently. I could still feel his lips against mine. A wide dorky grin spread across my face, I hid my face in my pillow. 

What has this boy done to me?