Trying

Yoongi was coming over today after school. Yes, it's a date. He insisted. I agreed to it, I wanted to give him another chance. But like I said before, every time I gave him a new chance it would be good for a bit and he'd just screw up again. I've honestly tried so hard to forgive him. He just screws up, I know he doesn't mean to but it just happens. 

*** 

Yoongi and I were sitting on the couch watching some movie he bought. I didn't understand the plot at all. It's like the guy kidnaps this girl cause he loves her and kills other people when she makes him mad or something weird like that. I sighed softly and snuggled deeper into my blanket. Yoongi peeked at me before looking back at the TV. He let out a deep breath. 

"Fuck this" He groaned and grabbed my hand, I yelped as he tugged me outside and to his car. 

"What are you doing?" I demanded. 

"Something better than watching that bullshit stuff that's called a movie" He grumbled and practically shoved me into his car. I scowled at him and buckled up. He climbed in on the driver side and started the car before backing out and driving off. 

"We'd better not be going to a party, because I'm only in sweats and a hoodie." I said firmly. Yoongi rolled his eyes and licked his lip like he was annoyed or something. That was something he would do a lot before, I smiled to myself and looked out the window. Yoongi drove silently for awhile. He stopped at a random store and shut off the car. 

"What are you doing?" I asked and looked at the small convenient store. Yoongi climbed out without a word and headed inside. I frowned and got out and followed him quickly. He grabbed a basket and started grabbing random snacks and junk food. I frowned even more and followed along.

"What are you doing Yoongi?" I asked again, once again no answer. I huffed and crossed my arms as I continued to follow him around the store. He paid for all the stuff he bought and went out to the car and put the stuff inside. I climbed into the car and waited for him. Yoongi climbed in after a second and started driving again. 

Yoongi POV- 

I looked over at Chae and smiled when I seen her asleep. She looked so peaceful and at ease. I sighed and rubbed her thigh before looking back out the wind shield. She has no idea how happy I was when she agreed to tonight. She looked so bored with that movie. Plus, I had something else planned. 

I stared at the road, it was lit lightly by my headlights from my car. I turned onto the dirt path that lead into the forest. I drove slower and more carefully. I was careful to avoid bumps to not wake Chae up. I stopped on an opened field and climbed out of the car. I pulled some blankets out of my trunk and laid them down onto the grass before setting out the snacks. I looked up at the sky wan grinned when I seen all the stars out in the sky. I went to Chae and shook her gently. 

"Yah..what do you want?" She groaned and gave me a tired look. I just smiled and pulled her out of the car. She gasped lightly when she seen the sky. I smiled more as I watched her walk away and stare at the sky in awe. I followed her and sat down onto the blanket. She joined me after a minute and we started to eat the snacks. She didn't need to say anything, this moment with her was enough. I peeked at her as she stared at the moon. 

I loved the way her skin seemed to glow under the moonlight, or the way her eyes sparkled brighter than the stars. Her laugh sounding just like a bell, making my heart flutter each time. Her smiled made me smile. She was so perfect in every way. I wish she could see herself the way I do. Nothing in this world was more perfect than her. 

She's like a flower. You need to nurture her, but the day you pick her from the garden she starts to die. No matter what you do, she will slowly die because you picked her. The worst thing you can do after that is hide her from the water and sun that she needs. The less care and loving that you give her, the faster you'll lose her. Then someone can come along and take better care of her. All you can do is just watch her grow and flourish more and better with that care and love than what you could give her. 

~~~ 

A/N 

Ugh could i get anymore cliche lol, sorry for the wait again school is such a drag xc