Darkness

A week later- 

Everything has been going well. I'm actually going to school, doing stuff for once, Yoongi hasn't screwed up. Everything is all happy and nice. For once I'm not angry or sad. I feel mildly happy. 

I sighed softly as I sat on my bed and did my homework. It's literally been forever since I've done homework. The last homework I did was before Yoongi disappeared. I know I know. I groaned in frustration and just gave up, tossing my stuff in my bag and laying back onto my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I really need a smoke, but Yoongi stole my cigarettes. I sighed and sat up before going to shower. 

I took a slightly long shower. Trying to distract myself from doing my homework. I got out and headed to my room. I yelped lightly when I saw Yoongi sitting on my bed. He had his signature smirk on that gave me chills. 

"You know..You should really lock your window" He smirked more and stood up. I huffed and crossed my arms and puffed out my lip. Yoongi walked up to me and pushed my lip back into placed before leaning in to my ear. I felt chills go down my back.

"Don't make that face or it'll freeze like that" He whispered huskily into my ear. I scrunched up my nose and pushed him back. He laughed at me and sat on the bed. 

"You're such a tease" I whined and walked to my dresser to get dressed. Yoongi laughed more. I dried myself off and slipped on some closed. 

"You look good naked" Yoongi added as he started to look around the room. I rolled my eyes as I slipped on some shorts and a hoodie. 

"I'd dress warm if I was you" Yoongi said as he snapped the elastic of my shorts. I turned to look at him. 

"Why exactly?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me and copied my face. I scrunched up my nose at him. Yoongi laughed and sat down. 

"We're going out and doing something. Its nice outside so I wanna go do something" 

"You do realize it's nearly midnight" I said as I started to change out of my shorts into sweats. Yoongi shrugged and played with a bouncy ball on my desk. I smiled as I watched him. 

"It's just nice out" Yoongi smiled at me. 

*** 

That was all I remembered before. It was dark now, and cold. I didn't know where I was but I was scared. All I'm hearing is voices behind a door and soft groaning a few feet away from me. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. Someone please help me. 

"Chae?" A weak but deep voice called. I stopped my tears. 

"Y-Yoongi?" I asked weakly. 

"Oh thank god..are you okay?" 

"N-No..I'm scared and I'm tied up and I can't move. It's dark" I whimpered softly and wiggled to try and get free. My wrists and legs were bound together and I couldn't move. I cried silently and continued to wiggle around. Yoongi let out soft grunts and groans as I heard him wiggle around too. I didn't know what I did. I don't know what Yoongi did. 

I froze all my movements when I heard the door open. I heard Yoongi stop moving as well. Small shuffles came from the other side of the room and I bit my lip to not cry. Yoongi grunted loudly. 

"I swear if you touch me." He growled deeply, someone else scoffed. There was a large smacking sound and a groan. I rolled my head around aimlessly. I managed to see underneath what was covering my face. Some guy with a face mask was holding Yoongi up to his face. I bit my lip harder. Yoongi spat in the guys face. The guy sighed and just threw Yoongi to the ground. Yoongi groaned loudly and coughed. The guy left the room and locked the door. I looked over at Yoongi. 

"Are you okay?" I asked with a shaky voice. Yoongi groaned softly and shifted to a different position then sighed. 

"I'm fine" He said softly. I gulped lightly and peeked over at the door. There was a man standing by it. I closed my eyes and laid my head back. The floor was cold and hard. I held back my tears and clenched my fists. I can't loose Yoongi again. 

I froze all my movements once again when I heard someone walk in, cocking a gun.