Chapter 6: Ellie....

Chapter Song: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings

"This one. This one will make Hunter so pissed that he let you slip right through his fingers . So damn mad when he sees you in this hot number!"

Brooke and I were shopping in forever 21 in the local mall in town, and at the moment she was holding up a short black strapless dress. If you even consider it a dress. It was extremely short! I snort and shake my head at her.

"Brooke, that thing wouldn't even be covering my ass! I'm not wearing that. And frankly, I don't need anything to make Hunter pissed. Can we just please lay if the 'Hunter' subject right now?"

"Alright, alright." Brooke lifted her hands in front o her defensively. She playfully rolled her eyes then put the dress back in the on rack.

I walked over to the jeans rack and picked out some black jeans with rips on the thighs. I also picked out some different colored shorts. I moved over to the t-shirt rack. I picked out a black crop top with 'The Rolling Stones' in it. And a couple other shirts and blouses. We payed for the clothes and left the store to go eat.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'll have the orange sesame chicken and fried noodles." I told the lady behind the counter at the small Chinese restaurant in the mall food court.

"I'll have the Mongolian beef and the fried rice" Brooke said right after me.

"Okay, when your food is done, I'll send someone to bring it to your table." She said finishing writing down our orders.

We looked around the food court looking for a table. We settled on a table in the corner of the court and sat down. I automatically whipped out my phone and unlocked it. Holy shit! 13 missed calls from Hunter! Can't he take a hint? I don't want to speak to him. Just then, I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Brooke! Ellie! Fancy seeing you here," Emmett said coming to sit down with us, Owen, Marc, and.... Hunter trailing behind him.

Marc took a seat next to Brooke, wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and whispered something in her ear which made her giggle. Emmett took a seat across from me and Owen took a seat next to him. Next was Hunter, who - of course- had to sit next to me. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him.

"Ellie please just hear me out. Please." He begged, desperation in his eyes. "Please". He said once more.

"Fine. Just get it over with" I said taking a deep breath, getting ready for him to explain how he didn't really mean to kiss me and how he loves his girlfriend.

"She's not really my girlfriend! She never was! She used to like me and I always turned her down. Then one day she asked me on a date, and I felt bad that I always said 'no' to her, so I told her would go on one date. So we went to the movies and then I went home. The next day, she started telling everyone that we were dating, which we were not! And... well..." Marc cut him off mid- sentence.

"And she became obsessed with trying to get Hunter since then. And that was like, what? A year ago or something?"

"Hah! You really expect me to believe that load of crap?! You're insane! Whatever. Why don't you go-" Hunter cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine. He kissed me harder and moved his hands to cup my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around around his neck and connected my hands to his soft hair and started to play with it. It didn't feel like we were sitting at a table at the mall, making out in front of Brooke, Owen, Marc, and Emmett. I felt so alive when he kissed me. Then We gently pulled away, gasping for air.