Chapter 7

Alright some of you were asking to continue this story and I felt bad, so here you have it! Ik this chapter is short, but I just wanted to leave you guys with something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A few days later I found myself taking a trip down to the studio early in the morning by myself. I unlocked the front door to the building with a key Hunter had made for me and one made for Brooke and stepped in, shutting the door behind me. I grabbed one of the acoustic guitars that was set along the far wall of the room along with a few other acoustics and few electrics. I took the pick that I put in my pocket that morning and set it between my teeth as I dragged a stool closer to myself and sat down, setting the guitar on my thigh as I propped the other onto one of the foot rests on the stool. I took the pick from between my teeth and began strumming the guitar to one if my favorite tunes by the Goo Goo Dolls.

And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

When sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I strummed the last few chords of the song before stopping.

Suddenly, the front door opend, and in walked Emmett.

"Hey," I said, watching as he dragged another stool and set it beside mine.

"Hey," he finally replied, "you're here early."

"Yeah, I just wanted to be alone for a while," I said, getting up and resting the guitar on the stand.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't interupt you," he said, his his eyes going slightly wide.

"No, no you're fine," i said, half-smiling at the how he got nervous so easily.

I gues it was safe to say that I had never really taken the time to ananylze his features before. Like the way his chin and cheeks were lightly dusted with stubble, and his piercing green eyes, and the way his wavey chocolate brown hair fell over his eyes and he'd constantly have to flick his head slightly to the side for it to move out of his face.

"I actually came here to talk to you about something," he said, pulling me out of my trance. He scooted his chair a little closer to mine before opneing his mouth to speak.

But before he could even say a word, the door swung open, and in came Owen, Marc, Brooke, Hunter, and trailing behind, playing on his phone.

We quickly scooted our our chairs farther away from each other so noone could see our close proximity. Thankfully, noone had noticed.

"Hey boo," I said, standing up, walking over to Brooke, and wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey boo," she said in return, wrapping her arm around me as well.

"You guys are here early. Eager to get work done," Owen sheepishly smiled, grabbing a packet or M'n'Ms from his pocket, testing it open, and eating them.

"Yeah, I was going to set the guitar up and I guess Ellie was here jamming out before I got here," Marc said before turning on his heals and heading for the stair to go upstairs. Probably to go set out the guitars like he said.

"Hey, babe," Hunter said, cooking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I kissed his check before unwrapping his arms from me and grabbing the guitar I was just using and putting it back on the stand. I couldn't shake the feeling that what Emmett wanted to tell me was really gnawing at him. I definitely had a feeling that something was going on that I didn't know about, but I was determined to find out what was going on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyyyy I'm back:D I changed up the plot of the story a little bit to make it more interesting because tbh I didn't like what I. Had when I first started this story. so I hope you guys like this chapter:) I've got slot of ideas for this story, so I hope you guys enjoy and trust me cuz IK the story sucks rn, but just give it time:)))

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.