Weekend Gap Thingy 2

AN: that's Cassie Steele, she's playing Odessa. You might know her from her role as Manny Santos from Degrassi from seasons 1-8.

I wake up on Sunday in Derek's house. I almost forgot that I stayed here last night. I look up at Derek's face and realize he's awake.

"Good morning." I whisper.

"Good morning." He replies.

"How long have you been awake?"

"An hour or so."

"You could have left me on the mattress and you could have done something else."

"Trust me, I tried."

"Well why didn't it work?"

"First off, you either pulled me back or hugged me tighter. Second, you shivered and I didn't want you to me cold. Third, you kept on murmuring my name in your sleep. That's 3 reasons of why I didn't leave you."

"Oh, that's embarrassing. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mind."

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask.

"Whatever you want to do."

"Really?!" I ask sitting up straighter.

"Yes...I'm going to regret this but yes."

"We should go swimming. At our old spot."

"I haven't been there in forever. Since you left actually."

"Ok, well let's go. I'll drive."

"Yup."

Derek gets out from the blanket and stands up next to the mattress. I grab the blanket and roll myself into a burrito and stand up.

"Blanket stays here."

"Uggggh." I groan as I drop the blanket to the floor. I bend over to grab my uggs and put them on. I turn to see Derek looking at me from the corner of his eye. He grabs his shirt and puts it on; then puts on his jacket.

I grab his hand and pull him to my car. I open the passenger side door and he starts to get in but I push him out of the way.

"I can't get in?" He asks irritated.

"Hold on, dammit." I say and I go onto the passenger seat and reach into the back seats of my car. I grab the scarf I was looking for and I look around for my phone charger. I lean down and reach for it. I pat my hands on the ground for my charger. I feel a thin string and I pull at it thinking it's my charger. I hold it up in the air as a sign of victory and it's not my charger.

It's....underwear. I throw it in the back quickly and look back at Derek. His eyes go wide and he sees me looking at him and he tries to play off what he just saw.

I turn back around and continue to search for my charger. I grab another string and look peer down at it to see what it is. Realizing it actually is my charger I pull it out. I start to climb out of my car and still bending over my butt accidentally hits Derek's crotch.

"Dammit, I'm sorry." I say quickly. I run around to the other side of the car and get into the drivers side. Derek is standing there stiffly and looks into the car at me. Derek hesitantly gets into my car.

I plug up my phone to charge. I start the car and speed off to our spot.

"Do you know where you're going?" Derek asks when we are almost there.

"Yes, I know the place like the back of my hand." I reply.

"What's that then?" Derek asked pointing to a scar on my hand.