Pack Mentality (part 1)

AN: that awkward moment when you have 9 chapters so far including this one...and you're only on the 3rd episode of season 1 Teen Wolf. 😬 also I forgot about that this is Scott's date episode thingy so let's pretend that we fast forwarded to let's say...Friday? So a whole week passed and her and Derek went to their place again on Thursday. This is also going to be a long chapter because why not? And if this is too long...oh 🐳.

I wake up at 6:05 and look to my right and see that Derek is still sleeping. After the sunset last night we drove to my loft and he slept here.

I roll out of bed and go to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I find it and I'm about to set it down on my bed but I remember Derek is sleeping there. I go to the chair in the corner of my room and set it on there. I turn around and head into the bathroom so I can shower and wash my hair to get ready for school.

I strip off my clothing and start the shower. I turn to look into the mirror and I stare at myself. I don't look as lonely or hallow as I was before I came here.

I enter the shower and wash myself and my hair...I even shave because I do that like every two to three days.

I exit the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I dry my hair as best as I can in a towel and then I brush it. I plan on doing my make up and hair after I get dressed so it won't get all messed up.

I exit the bathroom and go to the chair since my clothes are there. I grab my clothes and go back into the bathroom to change. I look back at the bed and see Derek staring at me.

"Good morning." I smile at him and head back into my bathroom to change.

"Good morning..." Derek says as I close my bathroom door.

I change and do my hair and decide to not wear make up today.

I exit the bathroom again and see Derek still laying in bed.

"I'm going to go eat and then go to school but you can stay here if you want and work out." I say as I walk down the stairs.

"Ok." He mutters while getting up.

I start pulling out items from my fridge to make myself some toast and a smoothie. Derek is sitting at the kitchen island now staring at me.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"Can you make me some?" He asks.

"Toast or a smoothie?"

"Both."

"Sure."

I add two more pieces of bread to the toaster and double the ingredients for my smoothie. Once they are finished I pour Derek and I a glass of the smoothie. I hand him a piece of toast...not burnt, it's crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.

We eat in silence and once I finish I go run to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

I start to head back down stairs to leave and Derek stops me.

"Watch out for Scott today." He says as he hugs me.

"Trust me I will." I say into his chest.

"Alright, bye." He says and he kisses the top of my head. We both realize what he did and we freeze.

"Did you just kiss the top of my head? You never do that." I said into his chest. Since we are still in the hugging position.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just felt like I had to do that since you're like my little sister in a way."

I internally cringe at the fact that he didn't refer to me as a friend...he referred to me as a sister. Now I'm never going to escape that zone into girlfriend or dating territory.