Wolf's Bane

My legs are pumping as fast as they can go as I'm running away from one of the Argents. Derek went to go confront the alpha but the cops showed up. I'm trying to distract one of the Argents and Scott is driving Derek's car to distract the other.

My phone rings and I grab it.

Stiles. I growl and answer it.

"Not a good time." I greet with.

"Yeah, I know. Where are you?" He asks.

"I'm about to turn onto Legend, why?"

"We will meet you at Legend and Garfield." He hangs up after that.

I look behind me and notice they are starting to catch up. I roll my head and I use some of my abilities to run faster. I turn onto Legend and run towards Garfield.

I notice a black car waiting for me at Garfield with the passenger door open. I run and dive inside, as soon as I slam my door closed we are off.

"You might want to move back here." Stiles suggests patting the seat next to him.

"Why?" I ask.

"We're getting Derek." Scott answers for Stiles.

"Oh." I respond as I maneuver into the back next to Stiles. About 7 minutes later we arrive at the spot to pick up Derek. In the same manor as I got into the car, Derek did as well.

"Dammit, I almost had him!" Derek yells as he hits his car.

"Who?" Scott asks.

"The alpha, dumbass." I reply.

"He was talking to Harris and I talked to him too. I got some weird drawing off of him." Derek replies.

"Give me it." I order him. Derek hands me the sheet of paper and I unfold it.

"I know this necklace. Stiles, where do I know this from?" I ask him as he observes it as well.

"Scott, isn't this Allison's?" Stiles asks. Scott looks back and glances at the drawing.

"Yeah, it's a pendant from her family or something. She wears it all the time." Scott replies.

"Go faster! They are catching up with us!" I yell at Scott.

"No, they're no-yep yes they are. Scott step on it." Stiles yells at Scott as he looks behind.

"I can't. I'll break the speed limit." Scott replies.

"Dammit Scott. This car was made for breaking the speed limit. If it wasn't, it wouldn't have this much horse power. They don't care about breaking the god damn limit and their car is slower. Now step on it NOW before I make you." I threaten.

Scott looks in the rear view mirror to see if I'm joking and he realizes I'm not. He gulps and slams his foot on the gas making us propel forward, losing the Argents.

"Do you think you can get this necklace?" Derek asks Scott, resuming the conversation from before.

"No, I don't know, maybe." Scott answers.

"That's not acceptable." I hiss.

"Fine, I'll try. Here's your stop." Scott says as he pulls up to my loft.

"Derek, move." I say as I throw open the door and try to climb out of the car over Derek. I successfully make it out of the car and I start to walk up to my door. I hear the door slam and the tires squeal off as I enter my loft. Derek closes the door after he enters and he goes upstairs and collapses on the bed.

"Go to sleep. I have to go to the school tomorrow to see if Scott can handle the simple task we gave him."

"Already 2 steps ahead of you." Derek states as he gets into the bed.