Code Breaker

"We have to go get his laptop to locate his phone, now," Peter told Stiles and I.

"No, I'm not letting you leaving her here," Stiles argues while standing up to face Peter.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me," Peter says stepping forward.

"Just kill me. Look I don't care anymore!" Stiles cries out as he gets up in Peter's face.

"Stiles, stop it," I say as I tug him back, towards me.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get. Odessa, you need to see if Jackson finds her before it's too late," Peter tells us.

"I'm coming with you," I argue.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. I'll help you find Derek. I also need to make sure you don't hurt Stiles."

"Who do you think I am, some type of monster?"

"Yes. I've knows you all my life and you have always been a back stabbing, self serving son of a bitch."

"Now, now, now Odessa. I've taught you everything you know."

"I've learned some tricks of my own as well though."

"Highly doubtful."

"I'm going to kill you."

"Not if I kill you first, Odessa."

I didn't realize that with everything exchanged between Peter and I, we were now face to face. I had my claws out and I felt my eyes glowing. Peter looked at me with a smug expression on his face as if that's exactly how he wanted me to be.

"He's coming. Let's hurry up." Stiles says as he walks between us. I follow him and Peter follows me.

****************

We are all currently in Roscoe on the way to wherever Peter parked his car last...so the parking garage of the hospital. I'm in the back glaring at the back of Peter's head as he sits in the passenger seat next to Stiles who is, of course, driving.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful," Peter comments breaking the silence.

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart," Stiles scoffs out.

"Well, actually considering she's a woman...twice a month," Peter corrects. Stiles looks over at Peter with wide eyes and a oh great type of look.

"I mean just ask Odessa about how she deals with it. Or Derek about how he deals with her during those times," Peter remarks with a smirk.

"I should rip your throat out...with my teeth," I say as I lean forward to Peter's ear.

"Ah, going with Derek's only threatening line I see."

"But you know I'd actually stick to my threats...isn't that right, Peter?"

"Oh Odessa, I never seize to be unimpressed with you."

"Is that right?" I ask Peter as I flick out my claws and gently trace this throat with them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Peter says as he flicks out his claws as well and starts to inch closer to Stiles. I quickly retract my claws and lean back to glare at Peter.

"That's what I thought," Peter states

"Where do we go now?" Stiles asks Peter once we are near the hospital.

"Parking garage."

Stiles pulls his jeep into the parking garage and looks over at Peter for more instructions. Peter just stares straight ahead and we make our way from the ground level to the second level.