Pack Mentality (part 2)

"What to play first?" Justin asks me.

"Oh I don't know where to begin..." I reply.

"Well...how about we play some games and then we can do something fun?" He steps closer.

"Like what?" I ask stepping back a bit.

"Oh I don't know..." He brushes his lips against mine. "...something like that?"

"Uh....maybe later."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah...if you're any good at this." I say backing up to sit on the air hockey table.

"I'm great at air hockey."

"I'm better." I challenge.

"Ok, let's see who is better. If I win...I get to kiss you whenever I want on this date. If you win...I have to wait until the end of this date to kiss you."

"Challenge accepted." I jump off the air hockey table and brush past him. I walk around to the other side of the air hockey table and grab the thingy you use to hit the puck with. Justin goes to the spot across from me. We stare at each other for a bit.

"I am paying since this is a date and I asked you out." He says and he puts in a dollar so we can play.

"I know you're sacrificing so much."

He just smirks at me and then we start to play.

7 games later, we are still playing. It's 6 to 6 right now...one more goal and I win...or one more goal for him and I lose.
He hits the puck and I hit it back. It's starts to bang side to side and he hits it. I am about to hit it but again at the worst possible moment I sneeze.

"What the hell?! How did you block that!" Justin argue.

"I don't know." I laugh out.

We continue to play and then I hit the puck one last time. I really hope it goes in because I don't want to kiss him at any time he wants. I shut my eyes and hope that it goes in. The buzzer sound happens and when I open my eyes, I see that I won. I jump up and cheer.

"Ok, ok. So you beat me, I guess we will have to wait until this date is over so I can get my kiss." He announces

"Uh...yeah, I guess so." I reply.

"Now, what should we play?"

"Maybe we should go back and bowl. I want to see who is winning."

"Yeah, let's go."

We walk out to the bowling alley and see that everyone is starting to leave.

"Who won?" I ask Lydia.

"You should have been here to find out." She snaps.

"Ok...so are we all leaving now?"

"Yes, we are. Let's go."

Lydia marches ahead of all of us and we follow slowly. Justin keeps touching the small of my back and I keep moving away.

We exit the building and every breaks up. Scott and Allison walk towards their cars with their hands intertwined. Lydia and Jackson are near his Porsche and she looks pissed. Justin and I walk over to his car and stand there.

"I had fun tonight." Justin says as he leans in to me.

"Um...yeah, I did too. Especially since I kicked your ass in air hockey." I laugh out.