chapter 51

(Deans p.o.v)

So many times ive called, so many times ive called you as in pray to you and you hasn't answered any of them.

I know you can hear me, I know you hear every prayer but you chooses not to answer them. Why wont you answer me? Whats free wills point if im not free?.

Ive tried killing myself, ive seen a glimps of hell but I got pulled back. Was it you cas? Or was it me not wanting to go yet?.

I dont know what it was, all I know is that its been almost 2 months since I last saw you. I miss you, I miss you so fucking much you're all I ever think about any more.

Id rather take burning over this pain, its like im just back in hell here with out you cas. Why cant you answer me and all my prayers I want you to just erase all this away.

Cas you changed me you set me free from what I used to be and now im this. For what though? You set me free only to leave me for the angels.

So cas this is yet another prayer to you, please just come back to me to gabe just to everyone, please just answer me.

"Dean?" I turn around and see sam standing in my door way "hey sam" I say and sit on the edge of my bed and he sits down next to me.

"Dean gabe and I were wondering if you want to go to the lake with us?" Be asks and I just shake my head.

"Dean please you need to get out of this house" he says and I snap my head to him." I said no sam!" I yell and he jumps off the bed and onto the floor.

" just get out!" I yell pointing to my door and he nods rapidly and runs out of the room closing the door. Suddenly bobby comes walking into my room " dean you need to stop this attitude!" He yells and I just stare at him.

" I know you're hurt and you miss castiel, but always yelling at your brother who is only trying to help is not how you should deal with this!" Bobby yells.

I look down and clentch my jaw " sam just cares for you boy, he just wants to help" bobby says and pats my back and I hear him leave and close the door.

I get up and look out my window and see sam and gabe at the lake with smiles on their faces. they're in the shallow end in the water and it lokks like sam is teaching gabe how to swim.

I sigh and walk back to my bed and slump down onto the bed and I close my eyes. I rub my hands against my face and groan and sit up looking ahead of me.

~~~~~

(Sam's p.o v.)

I smile laughing along with gabe as he holds onto me and kicks his legs. "Come on you got this" I say encouraging him and he pouts " this is hard and tiring" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Stop being lazy and try" I say and he sighs but starts kicking more and I move so im holding him up by his stomach. "Now move your arms" I say and he does " dont let go" gabe says " I wont" I say.

I slowly start letting go until I let go completely and he's swimming "you're doing it gabe!" I yell swimming so im facing him and he smiles " im doing it!" He yells and clings onto me and I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"Can I join?" We both look over to dean wearing swimming trunks. I nod and he swims over to us and smiles "look im sorry about everything that has been happening" he says and I smile "its understandable dean" gabe says and he smiles wider.

"So you can swim now?" Dean asks and gabe eagerly nods and I smile at him and peck his cheek. "Let me see, swim to me" dean says swimming back alittle ang gabe swims towards dean and deal grabs gabes arms.

"Now swim back to sam" he says and gabe does and swims back torwards me and I grab him and smile. "Thats great you can swim now gabe" dean says smiling and gabe blushes a little and hides his face into my neck.

I look at dean and see right through his fake smile and I give him that 'we need to talk' look and he frowns and nods." Hey gabe why don't we all go inside ans hang out for a bit?" I ask and he nods and we get out of the lake.

We all head back and gabe gets into the shower and I look over to dean."why are you pretending to be happy?" I ask and he looks down " I thought that maybe if I start pretending im happy it might turn into reall happiness" dean says and my heart breaks a little.

"Its just so hard to not think about him every single day, ive tried not thinking about it but hes just always on my mind" deans says with his eyes brimmed with tears.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug and I rub his back " im sorry dean" I say. He wraps his arms around me and starts to cry and I tighten my grip on him.

"Why can't I see my angel" dean cries and I feel my eyes fill with tears. I've never ever seen my brother this sad, not even when he lost cas after the whole New York thing.

" im so sorry dean" I whisper holding back my tears, I cant be sad right now. I have to be strong for my brother and boyfriend, they both need me and for that I need to be strong.

"Its all my fault, why did I have to freak out on him!" Dean says letting go. He walks over to the couch and kicks it and I jump back a little.

"He's having my fucking baby yet I freak out on him and leave him! Then he left all of us!" Dean yells and I slowly walk over to him. "Dean I know you're upset but please just calm down" I say.

He looks at me huffing and his hands griped tight and I look into his eyes." Please" I say and he unfists his hands and brings his breathing back to normal pace.

He sits down on the couch and I walk over to him and he just erupts in tears again." I dont want you to see me like this sammy" dean says and rushes upstairs to his room.

I sigh and head up to my room where I hear crying and I close and lock the door. The crying is comming from the bathroom so I walk in and close the door.

I pull she curtain back and see gabe in the corner of the bathtub with his knees pulled up to his chest. Hes crying and I sigh slipping out of my trunks and walk into the tub.

I move behind him and wrap my arms around him and he leans back into the touch. " I got you baby" I whisper in his ear and he continues to cry and I peck his cheek and rest my head on his shoulder.

After that depressing shower gabe and I dry off and we go into the living room. I promised that we could watch some movies to try to cheer him up.

"Hey let me go check if dean wants to join" I say and gabe just nods and I walk to deans room and slowly open the door. I see him just lying there in bed with head phones on and I sigh walking over to him.

I tap his shoulder and he opens his eyes and look at me taking off the head phones. "Hey gabe and I are going to watch some movies and wanted to know if you wanted to join?" I say.

"Uh...sure" he says getting up and we walk into the living room and I sit next to gabe who is on the end and dean sits on the other side of me. I lay a blanket down on us and wrap a arm around gabe who lays his head on my shoulder.

Suddenly I feel dean lay down across my lap and I smile a bit and focas on the movie.

The rest of the night goes on and gabe and dean cry a little but soon stop. This is how its been since cas lefr, and I nedd him to come back, I hate seeing them like this.

Cas I need you