Chapter 33

(Deans p.o.v.)

"Dean I'm nervous" cas says and I grab his shoulders "hey you got this you can control your wings you just to not get so worked up okay" I say and he nods.

"You know we still need to talk things out" I say sitting down at a bench In front of the school since we already got our schedules." I know" he says sitting down next to me "I'm sorry okay I shouldn't of freaked out I was just jealous" he says "why you know I love you and only you" I say.

"I know you do I just can put myself to see it" he says and I pull him into a kiss and he kisses back and I pull him onto my lap and he pulls away.

" what's wrong" I say "we can't have sex at school" he says and I smile "that's one of the down falls about this" i say and he pecks my lips getting up and I grab his hand.

"So all the same classes again" I say "yep exactly the same" he says and I smile "good" I say pecking his lips "reunited with the fags" Crowley says.

" fuck off dick head" I say trying to get away but he won't let us "I don't think I will" he shad "he said leave us alone" cas says shoving him by he goes flying Into some lockers.

I run to our first class with cas "angel what was that" I say "in sorry" he says and I pat is shoulder "it's fine angel" I say pecking his lips "okay students get to your seat" the teacher says and class starts.

~~~~~~

(Castiels p.o.v.)

It's lunch now and we have one more period left and dean and I are out side eating under a tree "god I love this" I say and he smiles.

" I'm glad you do" he says and pecks my lips "I really just want to go home" I say "why" he says and I look around and when I see we're hidden and alone I jump ontop of him and start kissing him and he lays back.

"So we could do this without anything stopping us" I say and he smiles "who's stopping us now" he says placing his hands on my butt." well anyone can find us dean" I say and be squeezes my butt and I squeal "dean" I say but he just attaches our lips again.

The lunch bell rings and when were done out lips are swollen hair and clothes messed up and some new marks on our necks "that was fun" I say and he laughs.

" lets get to class angel" he says taking me to class "dean" I say and he turns to me and I kiss him "I love you" I say and he smiles and pecks my lips "I love you too how can I not love my angel" he says and I smile and we take our seats in art.

"Are you sure you do" I say and he takes my hands in his "I'm positive I love you so much nothing can ever stop the love I have for you" he says and I blush.

"Ugh" Crowley says and I look down and dean kisses my cheek "don't listen to him angel hes just a jerk" he whisper and I smile and nod and class starts.

After the teacher explains everything we get 10 minutes to do what ever and I turn to my right to talk to dean "dean" I say "what angel" he says "I feel my wings coming out and I can't make them go back" I whisper.

"Teacher he doesn't feel good can I take him to the nurse" dean says and she nods and we grab our stuff and we walk out the door and to the impala and my wings pop out.

" shit my wings hurt pushed against every thing" I say and dean rubs my lower back "it's okay angel" he says and I smile and he pulls out his phone.

"Sammy we need to go. Cas' wings are out we're in the car" he hangs up the phone and calls Charlie and they all come rushing oh and getting into the car.

" gross I got a feather in my mouth" gabe says "I'm sorry" I say "don't be it's not your fault" Sam says and I smile "thanks Sam" I say and we get to the road house and a swarm of hunters come.

"Shit" dean says and drives around the back into the kitchen "dean to get to the room we have to go through the bar" I say "I know" he says running his hand through his hair.

"Here why don't me gabe and Sam all go and see why they're here" Charlie says and they leave and dean and I get out of the car "why won't they go back down" I say "I don't know angel" he says pecking my cheek and I sigh.

"They're here for cas they're hunting an angel" Charlie says and I start freaking out "how did they know" I say "cas calm down please" dean says.

" dean I can't I could possibly get killed" I shout and dean covers my mouth "cas shut up" he says and I start crying and he pulls me into a hug.

"I won't let them hurt you okay never" he says and I nod into his shoulder "I don't want to get hurt" I say and he lifts my chin "you won't" be says pulling me into a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist and he slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan and my wings to down.

" I knew that would work" he says and I smile and we walk inside "well well well isn't it dean winchester one of the best hunters ever" one of the guys say and I grab deans hands and looks down.

"Who's he" a guys asks "this is my boyfriend Cas" dean says and I look up and meet this one guys gaze and I look back down again.

"Well good for you finding someone" another guys says and dean nods and takes us upstairs to the room and he locks the door and I lay down on the bed.

" I saw this guys staring at me like he wanted to rip my clothes off" I say and dean lays down next to me "well I won't let him" he says and I smile "I know you won't that's one of the many reasons why I love you" I say kissing him and he lays ontop of me.

"Dean hunters down stairs" I mumble into the kiss "I don't care" dean says pulling away and taking all our clothes off "dean your crazy" I say and be smiles and kisses me.