Chapter 11

(Deans p.o.v.)

I wake up with cas in my arms and we're coverd with a blanket on the couches pull out bed and I smile and look down at cas peacefully sleeping his arms on my chest along this his head and my arms wrapped around his arms and body and our legs tangled up.

I don't know what it is about him that makes me want him that makes me able to show emotion to him but be does something to make me feel ok again and I made him somewhat ok I know he starves himself when it came to food and even blood sometimes.

"dean I'm cold" he says shivering "cas I don't know how to make you warmer" I say rubbing my hands against his arms and he falls asleep again but his still shivering I love the cold so it doesn't effect me but cas he can't handle cold to well.

" Dean" ally says quietly "ally it's 1 in the morning what are you doing up" I whisper "I had a nightmear and mommys aren't coming back till friday" she says.they lied they soar one night now it's Friday that's a whole week damnit "can I sleep with you" she says and I nod and she crawls under the blanket and cuddles into my side and I wrap my arm on her side around her and cas.

I close eyes and I feel a pair of lips on my cheeck "night night dean" ally says and I smile but I also hoped that they were cas' lips on my cheeck but as much as I can tell he doesn't feel that way for me.

"dean" cas whispers "yeah cas" I whisper "thank you" he says "for what" I say opening my eyes and looking I to his blue ones "for showing me how to live have a life again for everything you've done for me and aside from the whole bein a vampire thing I've had the best time here because of you thank you" he says

"and thank you cas" I say "thank me for what" he says "thank you for showing me how to feel again how to show emotion at first I just pushed my emotions out of the way but now I can't thank you so much cas" I say rubbing his back with one of my arms.

"that sounded really gay" I say "dean it's ok how many times do I have to tell you that it's ok" he says "but I might not be gay I only like one guy that's it I might be bi I jus dont know my sexuality" I say.

"ok dean tell me if you feel something after this" cas says and kisses me and I kiss back placing my hand on the back of his neck and it slides down to his side and we pull away "did you feel anything" he says "um like what do you mean" I say.

"dean stop avoiding it" he says "well there's a feeling in my stomach" "do you get that feeling when you kiss a girl" he says "sometimes" I say "then your bi problem solved good night" he says closing his eyes.should I just tell him that I like him I mean what's the worst he can do.

(Castiels p.o.v.)

I kissed him again it was amazing I think it's time I tell him that I like him but what if he doesn't like me cause I really doutb that he likes me I mean why would he I'm nothing special not really.

"dean cas wake up wake up" ally says pushing us and we sit up "what is it ally" dean says "I think someone's in the house" she whispers "ok where" dean says "upstairs" she says "cas take ally and hide I'll be back" dean says and ally runs into the kitchen and I stop dean.

"what" he says "be care full please" I say and stear at him and miss him and run into the kitchen and ally and I hide in a cabnet."Castiel I'm scared" she says "so am I ally" I say holding her in my lap we hear a lot of movement and we hear someone running down the stairs.

"fucking bitch" dean yells and someone gets pushed against the cabnet and I cover ally's mouth and we hear something heavy fall on the floor and I hope it's not dean."cas ally where are you" dean says and I open the cabnet and we get out and ally and I both hug dean.

"what was it dean" I say " a vamp" he says and I look at the body and hug dean more "are you bleeding" I ask him "no im good its just her blood" he says "dean I'm scared" ally says "don't worry it's all over now he says.

"dean I'm scared too" I say and I look up at him and he looks down at me "it's ok I won't let anyone hurt you guys I promise" he says and kisses me.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I wake up from a sound of a phone going off and my eyes open and I'm in deans arms and ally is asleep with us it was all a dream good and bad but what ever.

"cas you awake" dean says "yes I am" I say getting up gentally "why is there a bag of clothes and things" I say "cause we're here till Friday watching ally" he says "wait no school" I say and he smiles "no school" he says "ok what happened after I fell asleep" I ask.

"ally had a bad dream so she payed down with us and I fell asleep" he says getting up covering ally with the blanket and we head to the kitchen "cas you ok" dean says and I sit down "my stomach it hurts" I say and dean pulls out a red plastic cup from the fridge and it has a lid and a straw and I take a drink.

"blood" I say "you have to drink it cas bobby said they already had more than half the ingredients for the cute so it won't be long till your not drinking blood ok" he says grabbing my hand.

"hi love birds" ally says standing in the doer way of the kitchen "hi ally breakfast is on the table" dean says still holding my hand "well I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be done soon" he says kissing ally on her head and pecks my cheek and leaves.

"you guys make me so happy I never see people like my mommys and then we meet you and dean it's been amazing I like seeing people like my mommys" she says "well I'm glad we can make you happy" I say.

"cas I need some clothes" dean yells and I get up and grab some logged out of the back and head upstairs to the bathroom and I knock on the door "it's open" he says and I go inside "oh cas I packed you some glasses in the bag too" he says poking his head out of the shower.

"ok cool where do you want me to put these" I ask "just on the sink is fine" he says and I set it done on the sink and I feel something hit my back "did you just throw water at me" I ask "maybe" he says and I get soap and throw it at him "ok ok I surrender" he says and I laugh.

"ok well bye" I say "bye" I say and he grabs my arm "hey cas" he says "yeah dean" I say "um I need a towl" he says "ok I'll get one" I say leaving and I go into a cabnet and grab a towl then go into the bath room and open the door and deans naked and I throw the towl and close the door.

"why didn't you knock cas" he says "cause I thought you would still be in the shower" I say "did you see anything" he asks "no" I say sarcastically "oh ok" he says "yes I saw your everything" I say getting up and walking down stairs."Castiel what's wrong" ally asks "nothing it's ok" I say even though I just saw deans penis.