Chapter 4

(Deans p.o.v.)

It's been a couple weeks since I've seen cas besides school but when eve I would see him he would put his head down and run away I wonder what's wrong with him.

"hey can gabe and Castiel come over for dinner" Sam says to me " sure" I say "I sti think we SHOUKD of went on vacation with everybody" he says "no cause we promised to watch the road house and hunts" I say.

"soulless" he says under his breath "what was that" I say "um nothing" he says "that's what I thought" I say "now set the table" I say "ok you go get gabe and Castiel" he says and I go to their house and ring the door bell.

cas answers and he has some really messy hair with a tank top and sweat pants if I were gay I would hit that. He looks up at me and glosses the door as I'm about to walk away the door opens and it's cas again.

"sorry" he says "it's ok Sam just anted to know if you guys would come over for dinner" I say "I don't-" "we'd love to we'll be over in 10" gabe says and they close the door and I head back home.

"so are they coming" Sam asks "yes sammy" I say "I said don't call me sammy" he says and walks back into the kitchen "knock knock knock can I join in on dinner" Charlie says and closes the door "sure" I say sitting down on the couch and watch tv.

"Are you ok dean you look,sad" she says "what no I'm fine ok" I say and I hear knocking on the door and I get up and answer it. Gabe walks in and cas just stands there and he's wearing blue jeans and a AC DC shirt and his hair brushed but he's still looking down.

"are you just going to stand there or come in" I say and he walks in and sits down at the table. Sam already set the food out and I go to sit down but they all quickly sit down to where I have to sit next to cas so I go sit down "so who's gonna do prayer" gabe says "um we dot do prayer here sorry" Sam says "no it's ok um Do one of you want to" I ask.

"cas please" gabe says "um ok" he says and we cross our arms and close our eyes looking down."dear Heavenly Father thank you for everything you have done for us and we hope you can bless this food that we will eat and bless jo ash Ellen and bobby on their vacation and hope they get back safely and that the can help us get our mother back and we ask this I'm the name of Jesus Christ a men" "a men".

I open my eyes I never herd cas talk that much a day in my life "so how have you guys been" Sam asks "you know how we've been Sam" gabe says but Sam just looks at him "good" gabe says and I laugh."so how was it" I ask cas walking into the kitchen washing off his plate.

"good" he says "how would you know you didn't eat any" I say Nd he freezes "yeah I saw you putting food onto Gabriel's plate why didn't you eat did you not like it" I say and he just looks down "there it is again" I say "what" he asks looking up in comfussion.

"always avoiding looking at people looking down never eating only smile sometimes avoiding everyone who tries to be nice to you, your socially awkward cas you just never talk loud enough for people to hear I mean talk loud enough oh and let's talk about how you've been avoiding me I mean what did I do that made you want to stay away from me I mean I was only trying to be your friend but like everyone you pushed me away why Castiel I just want to know why" I say kind of shouting but not to where they all can hear me.

I look at him and he looks down again "dean do you want to know why I push people away" he says and looks up to me "because people don't understand me of my life no one can relate to me so dean Winchester that's why I never speak loud barley smile always avoid people's faces cause no one can relate to me no one knows how I am or feel so why bother if they can't help or handle me" he says and mind of shouts but yet again not loud and there tears in his eyes.

"I don't know what to say" I say "you don't have to say anything ok I'll just leave" he says but I stop him and he just stares at me "what dean" he says and I hug him and he hugs back."IM sorry" I say "thank you dean" he says and we pull back.

"well I should be heading back to everyone" he says "oh yeah lets head back" I say and we head back to the other room "can we spend the night" gabe says "no" CSS says "oh come on just for one night" I say and cas looks down "fine" he says.