chapter 55

(Sam's p.o.v)

'' gabe come here for a moment'' i say and i hear gabe walk into the room. ''Whats up ba- holy shit she grew!'' He says walking over to the crib and i nod.

'' she looks like shes 3 years old'' gabe says and i nod again ''this is so weird, why is she growing this fast?'' I ask my self and turn to gabe.

''Maybe we should tell cas and dean'' gabe says and sigh '' theyve had a rough time gabe and they just went to sleep, we cant just wake them up'' i say.

''Yeah but once they wake up and see that their 2 day old daughter looks like a 3 year old daughter i think they would be pissed that we didnt say anything" gabe says.

''Fine, but you have to go wake them up'' i say and he groans but i push him and we walk up to their room. We quietly walk in and see both dean and cas sleeping and cuddling.

''Do we have to wake them up they look so peacful'' i whisper to gabe and he nods. He walks over to them and starts to shake them both.

''If you want to keep your hand i would stop that'' dean mummbles and gabe pulls his hands back. ''Dean cas there is something important we need to tell you'' gabe says.

''Shut up and let us sleep gabe'' dean says and i decide to speak up ''its about marry'' i say and dean springs up. Before i can say anything else dean is rushing down the stairs and i follow him and he stops when he sees her.

''That cant be our baby'' dean says walking over to the girl ''it is though dean, we dont know why but shes growing up fast'' i say.

''Where is she where is my baby!?'' Cas says rushing past me and he gasps seeing marry. ''What happened?'' Cas asks ''shes ageing quickly cas'' dean says picking marry up.

'' what are we going to do?'' Cas says looking up to dean and he shrugs. ''Do what we usualy do, research'' dean says and looks up to me.

''Dont worry i'll get bobby and ash and we'll do all the research we can and see if we can find anything'' i say and he nods. '' i just dont want those freaking angels trying to get my baby'' dean says.

Cas puts a hand on deans shoulder and smiles ''but one of her dads are the dean winchester'' cas says and dean looks down to marry.

''Thats what i'm afriad of''

~~~~~~

''I cant find anything'' i say and look over to bobby and ash ''we cant either'' ash says and i groan.''why isnt there anything on half angel half human children?'' I say and sigh.

''Maybe marry is the first one?" Gabe suggests ''acutally no shes not'' we turn to see a red head and i make gabe stand behind me.

''What are you?'' Bobby asks and she smiles ''dont worry im not a demon, but an angel i am'' she says and gabe grips onto my arm. ''Im not here for you or your brother gabe, im here to answer your questions on sweet little marry'' she says.

She heads into the living room where dean and cas are with marry and they look up and dean hands marry to cas and makes cas stand behind him.

''Cas who is she?'' Dean asks ''her name is anna, shes the one who let me go'' cas says but dean still has a serious face.

''Why are you here?" Dean asks and anna sits down in one of the chairs. ''Im here to answer the questions you have about marry'' she says and dean and cas sit down on the couch.

(Deans p.o.v.)

''So youre wondering why she is ageing quickly?'' She asks and i nod. ''Well its simple really she is not fully human nor fully angel'' she says.