Chapter 8

(Gabriel's p.o.v.)

"So gabe how'd you like school" Sam says "it's pretty good besides the fact that I think ruby wants to kill me" I say "no she doesn't" Sam says "ok explain this more to me dear dork stay away from Sam I will kill you" I say reading the note.

"well if she bothers you I won't try to date her ok" he says and I nod "where is everyone" Sam Asks "dean calm down" Charlie says and dean just gets in the car "where cas" I ask and cas walks up to us and gets in the back seat without saying a word and we all get in and dean starts to drive.

"ok so what happened here cause something's going on between you guys" I say but yet again silence.

(Deans p.o.v.)

"Dean how could you" Lisa says and walks away and I get up and follow her "Lisa don't hate me please" I say "I don't hate you dean it's just I didn't know you liked Castiel" she says "I don't...I don't think so" I say.

"dean lets just admit that we should breaks up and be friends again" she says and we hug "good" she says "I'm not like cas I'm not gay" I say "dean" she says "no and even if I was I couldn't date him I mean he's a fucking vampire" I say and cas runs past us "shit".

~~~~~

"And that's what happened" I say "so what Im hearing is that you don't know if you like cas or not" Charlie says "I'm not gay" I say "dean you dot have to be gay to like someone" she says.

"Charlie you don get it I Dont like like him like that I just care alot for him" I say "did you say you care for someone other than Sam" Charlie says "yeah I think I did" I say charlie leaves and walk past same door and hear people talk.

"I dot know why I kissed him gabe I just felt loved cared for and it just happened I feel so bad" cas says "tell him that it was an accident" gabe says "he hates me now I mean he said even if he was gay he wouldn't date me cause I'm a vampire" he says.

Does he think I hate him I feel horrible "gabe I just want to be his friend he's he first two friend I've had in a long time and I don't want to be alone again" cas says and I walk down stairs "dean what's wrong" Sam says.

"when's bobby getting here" I ask "um in 4 hours why" he says "CASTIEL GET DOWN HERE" I yell and he comes down." Come with me we need to talk" I say grabbing his wrist and hopping into my car and I start to drive "dean your scaring me" he says.

"I'm scaring a vampire wow" I say "dean what did you want to talk about" he says "look cas I don't hate you for kissing me I get it you felt loved and cared for but thanks to you me and Lisa are the best of friends again so thank you" I say and stop in traffic and look over to him.

"dean I'm sorry" he says "hey everyone makes mistakes cas it's ok" I say "thank you for careing for me" be says "you know cas I do care for people I just don't show it" I say "hey dean can we do something go somewhere" he says "where do you want to go" I ask "anywhere" cas says.

~~~~

"Ok cas we're here" I say walking up to the bowling ally "dean I've never bowled before" he says "then we have to get you in there" I say running into the bowling ally and we get our shoes and go to our lane."ok dean first" cas says and I bowl and get a strike.

"ok cas you do know how to throw the ball" I say and he just looks down "no don't slip into that again here I'll help you" I say pulling him to the ally and making him hold the ball and from behind him I grab his hand pull it back and throw the ball and he gets a strike.

"I did it dean" he says and he jumps on me and hugs me and I hug back "look mommy they're a cute couple" a little girl says and cas looks down "oh thank you little girl I try my best to make him happy" I say and make him look up at me "do you guys kiss" she asks "stacy I'm sorry" her mom says.

"no it's ok and yes we do" I say and look at cas setting him down and be gives me a what the fuck look "can you two kiss" she asks and I look at cas again and he blushes "we'd love to" I say lifting his chin and kiss him and he puts his hands on my cheeks and I wrap my arms around his waist and we pull away.

"that was cute" she says and hugs us and we hug here "don't change who you are just like my mommys" she whispers and walks away with her mom.

"what why did you do that dean" he says "you saw how happy that made her and her mom I like seeing people smile" I say "you do have a heart don't you dean" he says "yep" I say I don't know kissing cas just feels right but I can't Im not gay And he's a vampire and I could never hurt him.