Chapter 18

(Gabriel's p.o.v.)
It's been a couple months since we've all been in the same house me Sam dean and castiel we're living here again cause one night a demon came and now Ellen won't let us move back "so what do you guys want to do" dean asks "if it involves you I'm out" cas says getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"I fucking messed up bad" dean says shoving his hands "no shit Sherlock" I say and he glares at me "hey you hurt him" I say "I didn't mean too no one lets me fucking explain shit" he says pissed off and rushes upstairs "really gabe" Sam says "he's still my brother Sam it hurts me seeing him like this" I say and he nods grabbing my hand.

"you know we should try to fix this" Sam says "how" I say "find out what really happened that day and try to fix them" he says "if it makes them happy then I'm in" I say and we get up and start to walk to where every kid at school hangs out.

~~~~~~

Once we get there we see Crowley and I walk up to him "hey Crowley" I say tapping his shoulder and he turns around "what do you want" he says with annoyance in his voice "um you were there that day at the hotel in New York right?" I ask.

"yeah and?" "Well I would like to know what happened that day between my brother and dean" I say."all I remember is that des nicking broke that loser" he says turning back around and I'm about to swing at him but Sam stops me.

"ok um hey there's lizzy maybe she knows or at least remembers" Sam says and we walk over to here.

(SAMs p.o.v.)

"Um lizzy" I ask and she turns around and stops laughing "oh um what" she says "we need to know what happened between our brothers that one day" I say and she motions us to sit down and we do.

"why do you want to know" she asks "because we're trying to fix things between them" gabe says "I don't know if you can CASTIEL was really sad and pissed" she says "we just want to know what happened please" I say and she pulls out her phone and shows us a video.

~~~~~

"That explains everything" I say "yeah now I feel real bad for everything I said" she says and we stand up "ok so thank you again" I say and we start heading back to the house and it's only 8 in the morning.

"so now we know the truth" gabe says "yep oh let's stop by the store to get cas at least a birth day card" I say and he nods.we get a card sign it and get home then give it to CASTIEL "thank you guys this means a lot" he says "no problem bro" gabe says.

"hey Sammy I need your assistance" dean yells and I head to the kitchen "what's up" I say "ok so I need more eggs,flour,and strawberry icing please go to the store and buy some" he says "it depends what are you doing" I ask.

"I'm making a cake now please" he begs and I smile "sure be back in a bit" I say and cas drives me and gabe to the store "so why do we need this" cas asks pushing the shopping cart "Ellen needs to make more cake for the diner" I say lieing to him but lieing is in my blood I'm just naturally good at it.

"I've never seen cake at the road house" he says "yeah cause we ran out so long ago and Ellen wants to start putting cake out there again" I say once again "why did she stop" he asks "why do you ask a lot do questions" I ask him "I asked you first" he says.

"ok because when she did out cake out the families that stayed there would always eat it and pay a good amounts of money for it she wants that again" I say "oh ok" he says and grabs two carton of eggs in the cart.

"can I ask you guys something" cas asks ",what's up Cassie" gabe says and cas hit his shoulder "how is dean he looks a little...off" he says "not trying to sound rude and all but why do you care I thought you hated him" I say.