Chapter 20

(SAMs p.o.v.)

"Sam stop messing with it" gabe says as I try to take off my cast "no gabe it bugs me" I say and he makes me look at him "stop Sam please" he says and I just sigh and stop and he grabs my hand "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and peck his lips.

"ok now Sam when do you plan on telling them" he says "what that I have demon blood in me and I have visions of what's going to happen before it does" I say "yep" he says and I look down and sigh "I don't know" I say "my hey deserve to know" he says and I stand up.

"ok fine come on" I say grabbing his hand and we go down stairs and call every one into the kitchen "what is it boy" bobby says "ok well I-I have demon blood in my that's a fact ok and well I-i" I say.

"you what" joe says "I can see things before they happen like visions" I say and dean looks at me " for how long has this been going on" he says "about....." "Spit it out" Ellen says "2 months" I say.

~~~~~~

"Let me out of here" I scream "I'm sorry Sammy" dean says "dean please" I say as he closes the door and I hear it lock and I start trying to break out of the hand cuffs but it doesn't work so I just lay back on the bed.

~~~~~~

"Sammy wake up" dean says and I open my eyes and I'm holding my head "are you ok what happened" cas says "I-I-" "had a vision didn't you" dean says and I nod "ok well we have a place filled with hunters they can't know" Ellen says.

"well what are we supposed to do with it" joe says "before dad died he said something to me when he left" dean says "well what was it dean" bobby says "he said if things get bad with Sam and the demon blood I'd have to kill him" dean says.

(Deans p.o.v.)

"Wait k-kill me" Sam says "only if things get bad" I say "well what do you mean get bad" Ellen says "I don't know he said I'd know when the time came" I say and Sam hugs me "I won't let them I swear j-just don't kill me" he says.

"I'd never kill you I promise" I say and hold him.every one has gone back to work and we told Sam just to stay upstairs and chill for a little "hey dean" joe says "yeah what's up" I say and she holds up my phone and I go to grab it but she jerks her arm away.

"joe I'm going to kill you" I say "yep now I'm going to look through your phone" I say and she tries to run but I grab her and she squeals "now give me my phone and I won't break you" I say and I grab my phone and set her down.

"ok what ever oh and bobby says we can close up early" she says and I nod and put my apron on the hook and wipe down the counters in the bar "dean" Sam says and I look up "what is it Sammy" I answer "if things do get bad-" he says but I stop him.

"I'm not letting you get killed ok no matter what" I say and he smiles "why don't you say just me and you go out and do something" I say and he nods and I write a note grab my things and we leave.

~~~~~~~~

"Dean that was fun thanks" Sam says and I close the door "no problem bro now go get some rest I'm gonna do the same" I say heading to my room but his voice stops me "I love you dean" he says and I turn around "I love you too Sammy" I say and he runs up and hugs me and I rub his back and he pulls away.

"night dean" he says "night bro" I say and he closes his bedroom door and I see cas standing in the door way of our room "I love you?" He says with a smirk on his face "shut up" I say shoving him but he wraps his arms around my neck "no I thought it was adorable" he says "I'm not adorable I'm strong" I say and he laughs.

"ok mr manly man your strong" he says and I wrap my arms around his waist and I notice that we're still in the hallway "cas we're in the hallway" I say and he looks around "I don't see anyone here do you" he says and I look around and back on him.

"nope" I say popping the 'p' and we start to kiss and we hear steps and quickly pull apart from each other "hey guys" Charlie says walking into my room and almost falls on the floor and then falls on top of my bed "Charlie are you drunk" I ask "it's been a long night you wouldn't even know" she says and she giggles.

"hey do you think that you can um leave we were about to go to sleep" I say to her and she stands up "yeah I'll crash with joe" she says and stumbles out of the room and I lock the door and I turn around and cas smashed his lips onto mine and I just stand there and kiss back and place my hands on his cheeks and he grabs on to my arms and he pulls away resting his head on mine.

" your amazing dean" cas says "thank you cas but I'm not that great" I say and he looks into my eyes "yes you are you save people's life's you saved me from being well the old me and just you your amazing don't tell your self differently" he says and I smile and nod.

"kiss me again" he says "so demanding" I say and he kisses me and I kiss back and he pushes me against the door "some one wants it" I mumble into the kiss "no" he says "I just want you lips nothing more" I say and he kisses me again and I kiss back.

"but it would be nice" he mumbles and I smile into the kiss and he giggles into the kiss and then so do I and we pull away laughing "we're stupid" he says "yeah I know" I say and put my hands on his hips and I pull him in closer to me.

"I love your kisses" I say and he puts his hands on my chest and starts kissing me again and in lick his bottom lip and he opens and I let my tongue explore his mouth and he does the same and I slowly start making our way to the bed.

"dean" he says "oh how did we get here" I say and he smiles "you stupid" he says and I kiss him back picking him up and lay him down on the bed and crawl on top of him smashing my lips into his but it's still just kissing until he starts to pull off my shirt.

"what about-" "I never said we're going to have sex but that doesn't mean we can take our well your shirt off" he says pulling off my shirt and he looks at my chest "take a picture" I say but he just laughs and kisses me rubbing my chest and I place my hands on his hips slowly moving ours together,and he moan into my mouth "d-dean" he says but I just kiss him again and rub out hips faster and harder and he moans again.

"d-dean pl-please" he say with a shaken voice "what we're not having sex now are we" I say and he sighs " I guess not" he says and I smile "ok fine" I say laying down next to him but he hops on top of me and smashes his lips onto mine and grinds on me and I immediately kisses back and he moans then he pulls away.

"better" he says and I nod "damn what would I do with out you cas" I say "you would be a heartless emotionless hunter" he says "well good to know" I say and he just lays down next to me "night angel" I say "night hunter" he says it's a little thing we have I'm his hunter and he's my angel it's quite cool.