chapter 54

(Deans p.o.v)

"Ahhhhh!" Cas screams as I press my foot harder on the gas pedal "hurry dean!" Gabe yells. "I am gabe!" I yell and "STOP FIGHTING!" sam yells and were all silent.

"Good now, dean focus on getting us to the hospital and gabe help cas with his breathing" sam says obviously stressed out.

Soon enough we get to the hospital and we're all rushed to a room. "Okay castiel get ready to push" the doctor says and cas grips onto my hand.

I wish I could say it was a beautiful experience but it was fucking disgusting. There was screaming and alot of weird noises and it was gross.

But once our little baby did come out she was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, besides cas of course.

"It looks like an alien" gabe says and cas glares at him " she is beautiful" cas says. "She really is" I say and cas smiles up at me and I peck his lips.

"So whats her name?" Sam asks and I look at cas and he smiles and looks down at her. "Marry" cas says and my heart flips and he stares me in the eyes "really? " I ask and he nods.

I kiss him and he smiles into the kiss "I love you so much" I say and he pecks my lips " I love you just as much" he says.

"You guys are cheesy" gabe says and I roll my eyes "look lets get out of here before they start questioning us" I say.

Soon we leave the hospital and head home, once we arrive we are greeted with s shit load of baby stuff.

"Holy shit" I say and cas hits the back of my head "crap" I say and he smiles. "Surprise! " they all yell.

They as in: ellen, bobby, ash and joe

"So whats the babies name?" Joe asks "marry" I say wrapping my arm around cas' shoulders. "Well isnt that sweet" ellen says walking over and hugging us and greets the baby.

For the rest of that night we get settled in bed while every one watches over marry for us. "Well this is going to be quite the adventure" cas says and I rub our noses together "yeah, but we can handle it" I say and he smiles and he kisses me and I kiss back.

The end

Just kidding XD
IM NOT DONE YET BITCHES!