Chapter 38

(Deans p.o.v.)

"Okay SAMMY you ready" I ask and he nods "so why do you need a ride to a park" I ask and we get in the impala and
Start driving.

"Cause there were these flowers that gabe liked and I couldn't find them at any store so I'm gonna take them from there" he says and I laugh turning into the park and we get out.

"There they are" sam says pointing at some purple and white flowers plucking them from the ground "nice flowers" I say and he smiles widely and I roll my eyes and we get back in the car.

"Where to now" I ask " to a card shop" he says and I start driving "so what's the big occasion why the flowers and card" I ask "cause he's sick and I thought this would make him feel better" he says and I nod.

"H-how's cas doing, do you know?" I ask "he's doing okay I heard he has a date tonight with Alfie" he says and my grip tightens on the steering wheel until my knuckles are white.

"R-really" I ask "yeah" sam says with worry in his tone "dean don't do anything stupid to ruin his night" Sam says "what makes you think I will" I say.

"Dean I'm serious don't ruin his night" Sam says and I nod "okay whatever" I say parking and sam goes inside and comes back out with a bag and I start driving again.

~~~~~

Once we get home sam thanks me and I nod walking seeing cas and I frown "hey" I say and he looks up at me "hey" he says drinking some of his water.

"I heard about your date tonight" I say and he nods "yeah we're gonna eat here and then watch a movie" he says and I nod "g-good" I say holding back tears.

"I hope you two are perfect for eachother" I say walking past him but he grabs my wrist and turns me around "dean please don't be this way" he says and I laugh.

"What's so funny" he says "how can I not be this way I love you and now your going on a date and I-you know what never mind enjoy your date" I say walking up stairs.

"Dean come on stop acting like this" cas says following me into my room "why should I listen to you" I say looking at him "cause right now your acting like a child" he yells.

"I don't want nor need this right now" I say laying down on my bed crossing my arms behind my head "your such a immature little boy dean try growing up for once" cas says and I get up face to face with him.

"I need to grow up I've been grown up since I was a little boy cause my dad was a alcoholic hunter and was always gone so who do you think took care of SAMMY me! I had to be a grown man to help my family to hold sam when he would cry at night o had to feed him help him with everything, shit I still do I've been grown for ever so stop telling me to grow up cause that's all I've ever done!"

I yell and he steps back "d-dean" he says "no you made your point" I say getting under my covers and I hear foot steps and a door close.

"D-dean" Sam's voice says and I poke my head out from under the cover and he walks over to me and holds me close to him "I'm sorry I made you grow up fast" he says.

"No you didn't make me dad did" I say and we pull apart "God what happened life was good" I say and sam starts crying "SAMMY what's wrong" I ask and he clings onto me.

"I just want a normal life" he crying and I hold him rubbing his back "I'm sorry we had to grow up in this business SAMMY" I say "I'm so sorry I couldn't get us away" I say letting a tear roll down my cheek.

"Now" I say wiping my tear and pulling away from him "go to your boyfriend and take care of him" I say and he stands up wiping his face "are you sure" he says and I nod "yeah I'm fine just go" I say and he nods and leaves.

~~~~~~

I walk down stairs to the diner to get some food and I see cas and Alfie "uh hey" cas says and I nod and walk into the kitchen and see charlie "how you feeling buddy" she asks and I shrug.

"Well I'm guessing you came down here for food so here" she says handing me a plate and I thank her sitting down and eat the plate of spaghetti.

"I know it hurts you dean but don't you care if he's happy" charlie says sitting down next to me and I take a deep breath "I deserve to be happy too, DONT I!" I yell the last part and she jumps back and I throw my fork in the table.

"I'm done eating I lost my appetite" I say getting up and out of the kitchen and cas and Alfie are looking at me "are you okay" Alfie asks "peachy" I say walking to the bar and drinking a beer.

"You know your not supposed to be drinking at your age" Alfie says and I glare at him "bite me" I say coldly "dean why don't you go up stairs" cas says.

"Why cause your on a date well I couldn't care less about it this is my home" I say chugging down a beer "dean your already getting drunk please stop" he says.

"Nope I'm not gonna stop" I say finishing my second beer and he gets up "dean please your better than this" cas says and I shake my head laughing and I stand on the table dancing.

"Dean your gonna hurt yourself stop" cas says and I go to get off and I slip on some beer and fall on the floor smacking the side of my head on the floor.

"DEAN!" Cas yells and helps me up "Alfie im sorry I need to help him" I say and Alfie gets up "it's okay I know you love him so did what you have to do" he says leaving.

~~~~

"Here" he says handing me a ice pack and I hold it to my head while sitting on the counter "I'm sorry cas I really am" I say and he sighs.

He walks in between my legs and places his hand on my cheek resting his head under my chin "stop saying sorry" he says and looks up to me removing his hand.

"Cas I love you so much please forgive me" I say and he sighs again pulling my head down and connect our lips and they move and he pulls away.

"I get it dean" he says and I smile and so does he and he pulls my head down and we kiss some more before we head up stairs to lay down and rest.

I pull cas to my chest and cuddle with him "I promise I won't ever hurt you again angel" I say and he kisses my jaw line "I missed that so much" he says and I peck his lips "let's get some rest" I say and he nods and we go to sleep.