chapter 57

(Cas' p.o.v)

I walk down to the bar area and see that andy is standing at the bar. "How the hell did you get in here!?" I say walking back wards but stop once I hit a chair.

He pulls out a lighter and throws it on the floor and a ring of fire surrounds the bar area and I try going over It but I cant.

"Thats holy fire castiel, its like a devils trap.....for angels" he says and my eyes widen. "Ive been waiting to get you alone, so much needs to be done" he says clapping his hands together.

"I-I dont know what you're talking about" I say and he laughs. "Theres no use in trying.to hide it any more castiel I know you and your brother gabriel are angels and that your daughter marry is part angel" he says.

"I've been trying to find you since I saw you, your brother and your mom falling from the sky" he says. "W-what do you want from me?" I ask and he walks closer to me and pulls out blade all the same silver color.

"This is a angel blade, imma use it to torture you until you tell me every last detail about angels...and the winchesters" he says.

"Y-you better let me go....d-dean will be here any minute now" I say and andy laughs abd points the blade at me. "And why is that?" He asks "cause we know when each other are in trouble" I say and I know it sounds cheesy , but its true.

Andy just laughs harder and I glare at him and back up against the bar counter to get farther away from him and the blade. He stops laughing and his face is serious as he looks at me "now , lets get down to business" he says and some how hops over to holy fire.

He hold the blade against my throat and I begin to panic on the inside. "Leave me alone" I say gaining confidence and I push him and the blade away from me and he lands on the fire and I run over him and up the stairs.

I lock the door and look around the room for deans wepons cause I know he always has at least one in here. "Castiel, you're going to regret that!" Andy yells and I panic and go to the closet to look.

"Where are they dean?" I whisper to myself and I sigh giving up seeing that they are no where to be found. This is it, im going to die, why the fuck did dean have to listen to me about the wepons now!

I look out to window and up to our star and sigh "I need you dean" I say and I look back to the closet and I feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

"You must be in here" andy says and my eyes widen and I look to the dresser and to the door and the dresser slides in front of the door. He begins to hit the door and I go into the corner and hold my knees to my chest waiting for my death.

Wait a minute castiel, you're a angel, you are the weapon, I smile as I stand up. He busts the door open moving the dresser with it he has burned clothes and burns all over him.

"You're going to pay for this" he says then rushes at me swinging the blade but I move away and it scratches my arm. "Fuck!" I say and look down at my arm that is bleeding but a light is shining through the wound then it goes away.

He launches at me again but I hold my hand out at him and he flies back against the wall. " CAS!" I hear dean yell and smile as I see dean walk in even if he looks ready to kill blood already on him.

"Are you okay?" He says concern filling his eyes as he rushes over to me and looks at the wound. I nod at him "but he has this angel blade, it can kill angels dean" I say and lok back at andy who is about to stab dean but I turn us around and he stabs my fore arm and I cry out in pain and fall to the floor with the blade in my arm.

Every thing is dizzy

I look up seeing dean beat the shit out of andy until andy is unconscious, like I will be any second now. "Cas!" Dean says lifting me up onto his lap and he slowly takes out the blade and I cry out In pain.

Dean takes off his shirt and wraps it around my arm to stop the bleeding. "Why isnt it healing!?" Dean panics "cause....the blade.....wont l-let me..heal" I manage to get out.

"Dont worry cas, its going to be okay" dean says and I nod and feel myself slowly slipping off into unconsciousness. "Cas?..cas!?" Dean says shaking me but I go out.

~~~~~~

I wake up scared, confused and in alot of pain in a dark room, then I remember what happened to me. I feel something heavy on me and I look and see dean cuddling into me and practically ontop of me.

His face is all beaten up, its cleaned up but you can tell that it has been beaten. I brush my thumb across deep cut on dens cheek and i go to put my fingers on his forhead but he grabs me and stops me.

'' no cas youre already as weak as it is'' dean says and he sits up and looks down at me. I look at my arm that is bandaged up and down at my shirtless stomach that is also bandaged up.

''After you were out andy tried to kill you, he cut your stomach but i got him away in enough time and we were fighting as you can see'' dean says guestering to his face.

'' but then he got a good punch in and got away and sam and gabe got home with marry and they helped me keep her away and patch you up'' dean says and i nod and carefully sit up.

'' how are you feeling?'' He asks and i sigh '' to be honest i feel like shit'' i say and let out a little laugh and dean kisses my cheek.

'' im glad i showed up when i did'' dean says and i smile '' i cant afford to lose my little angel'' he says and i giggle a little bit and he smiles and kisses my cheek again.

'' daddys!'' We look over to marry jumpping onto the bed and she jumps on my lap and hugs me and i groan a bit.
'' marry be careful daddy is hurt okay?'' Dean says and marry nods and she stares at dean and she cups his face and suddenly all of his wouns are gone.

'' i help daddys'' she says and is about to do it to me but i stop her.'' no no baby, that would be too much for her'' i say and she pouts '' but i help daddy'' she says and i smile.

'' i know, and thank you for that,, but its just too much for you right now okay?'' I say and she smiles and nods and just kisses the bandages on me and she gets into deans lap.

'' i tired'' she says and begins to suck on her thumb and quickly goes to sleep. '' See if she woulve healed me too she would have probably passed out on the spot'' i say brushing the hair out of her face.

'' so andy knows huh?'' Dean says and i nod '' he knows about the fall, about our child he knows everything about us'' i say and tears begin to form in my eyes.

'' baby please dont cry'' dean says setting marry down and he walks over to my side and sits down next to me and i crawl into his lap and he hold me. '' hes going to try to tear our family apart'' i say quietly crying and he rubs my back.

''I wont let him cas, i wont let him'' he says and he kisses my head. '' everything is going to be alright'' he whispers to me and he picks me up and sets me down and he picks marry up.

'' im going to take her to sam and gabe, you rest i'll be back'' he says and i nod and he leaves and i get under the blankets scared to close my eyes.

I look around seeing the blood stains on my floor and wonder whos blood it is. I hear the door open and i jump and scream but its only dean and he closes the door and rushes over to me.

'' its okay baby its just me'' he says stroking my cheek '' its just me baby its all okay'' he says and pecks my lips and i nod but still breath a little heavily. '' he really rattled you up didnt he?'' he asks and i nod and he gets under the blankets with me and i cuddle into his side.

'' i hate being so scared'' i say and sniffle into his chest '' i know you do baby, but dont worry i wont let him get away with it'' dean says and i look up to him and kiss him and he kisses back.

'' I love you so much'' i say against his lips and he sighs and kisses me again and i kiss back. He pulls away and pecks my lips one last time '' i love you too angel'' he says before tucking my head under his chin and i feel him slump against me and i sigh just laying there not being able to sleep.

Its going to be a long night, but as long as dean stays by my side im pretty sure i'll be alright.

~~~~~~

Im so sorry that this s late