chapter 11

Y/n's P.O.V

*later that day*

"Come on, Meatlug! Woohoo!" Fishlegs cheered as we flew around, quite close to Gothi's house.

"Yahoo!" Ruff cherred

Snotlout flew near Gothi's hut, scaring her Terrible Terrors. Once they landed he flies past again. Gothi got up and grumbled at our mischief.

"Ha-ha" I laugh in response to her anger.

I flew over to the dragon feeding station. I jumped off Spikeshot. I saw a Night Fury land by the blacksmith. Where has he been? I decided to walk over there, with Spikeshot tailing behind.

"That's it grump. You're going up for adoption" Gobber said towards his lazy dragon.

"One of these. And this...." Stoick said. What is he talking about.

"Ah,dad--" hiccup started.

"There you go! go on. Have a way!" Stoick said

"Yeah, but seriously, I really need to tell you about this new  land we've come across" Hiccup said

"Another one?!?" I asked in surprise. I'm sure he's visited every island there is.

"Any new dragons?" Fishlegs asked.

"We didn't stick around to find out. These folks weren't particularly friendly" Hiccup said

"Oh, really? Your Night Fury and Deadly Nadder didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?" Gobber asked, sarcasm laced into his voice. I playfully tutted at the older man's attitude.

"No, this was different. Not the standard run-for-the hills hoo-ha I've come to enjoy. These guys were trappers. Dragon trappers." Hiccup said. My eyes widened in surprise, as I stopped fiddling with Spikeshot's saddle and directed my full attention onto Hiccup.

"You should've seen their fort. All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice. It was weird!" Astrid said

"I've never seen anything like it. And worst of all, they thought we did it!" Hiccup explained

"Y'know, you two are gonna get yourselves in serious trouble one of these days. Not everyone appreciates this way of life" Gobber warned, I pursed my lips realizing the truth behind his point. We might be comfortable with the dragons, but that doesn't mean everyone else is. There could be more Mildred's out there.

"Ach, aye. Gobber's right, son. Best we keep to our own. Besides, you'll have more important uses for your time. Once we make the big announcement!" Stoick said turning on a saw machine.

"They are building a dragon army. Or at least the guy they're working for is. Ah, 'Dargo Bloody-Fist' or something" Hiccup said turning off the saw.

"I'll bloody his fist with my face if he tries to take my dragon!" Tuffnut threatened. I frowned slightly at his use of wording before shaking my head.

"Or mine!" Ruffnut agreed

"Urgh, you're such a moron" Tuffnut groaned.

"A beautiful moron" Fishlegs said. An intense cringe ruptured across my face.creepy.

"Yeah..." Snotlout sighed, lookin dreamily at Ruffnut.

" Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?" Stoick asked

"Uh yeah. Wait. You know him?" Hiccup asked.

.......

*dragon hanger*

"Ground all dragons!" Stoick shouted. I ran into the dragon hanger with Spikeshot. What's happening now?