Chapter 26

A/n: if any of you see that i write Firestrike for y/n's dragon, imagine it says spike shot. I'm currently writing another httyd sequel and that's the dragon's name so I was just getting mixed up. So if you see the name 'Firestrike' just ignore it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n's P.O.V

The next day

After I finished my breakfast i walked into the village centre, I found gobber.

"Hey, gobber, do you know where Einar is?" I asked. Gobber looked up at me.

"Ohhhh..ye...he's in the woods, I 'eard him muttering something about training for something really big" he said. I nodded.

I grabbed my axe and walked over to Spikeshot, I climbed onto him and he launched into the sky. We flew over the woods, circling trying to find any figure that might be him. I saw a fast movement that looked like metal.

"Spike shot, down there" I said as he died into the woods.

Einar's P.O.V

As the sun started to rise. I got out of bed and took my axe with me. I didn't bother to go to the hall, I don't want to eat.

I walked past Y/n's house. It was dead silent. I walked over to the stable next to the house and saw the two dragons asleep.

I steeped inside of the stable, quietly, I'm gonna try and wake y/n's dragon up without waking the other. I crept towards her dragon,the hay breaking as I walk past.

I was in front of y/n's dragon as it started to stir. It's eyes opened and perked it's head up. It looked around and it's eyes landed on me, the pupils turning Into thin slits. That can't be good.

I don't know what gender it is, let's make it a he. He stood up, still looking at me, making gurgling noises and started to walk towards me. I walked backwards until I walked Into something hard. I turned around, it was the other dragon.

I quickly ran out of the stable and ran straight to the woods. I need to find a way for those dragons to turn against the berkians. But how???

I got out my axe and decided to practice my shooting.

A few minutes later,i realised how long I've been here. I carried on. I'm stranded on an island full of dragons that hate me and I hate them, what else am I going to do?

I saw a tree 10 feet infront of me I aimed and threw it, it looked like it was going to be my best shot. As soon as It was going to hit the tree. Y/n's dragon landed infront of the tree and y/n had my axe in her hand. You have got to be kidding me??

"What do you want?" I asked.

She got off her dragon and tossed me my axe, I caught it. I noticed i started to bleed, must have caught it wrong. Another thing I need to practice.

"I want you to leave" she said.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Leave what? You and your boyfriend alone, yeah, sure I'll do that" he said pulling a face. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I want you to leave Berk" I said

"Wait, so you don't want me to leave you and your boyfriend alone?" He said, trying to annoy me.

"Also leave us alone, but you are leaving Berk by tonight"I said. I started to walk back to spike shot.

"Make me" he said. I turned around and looked at him.