Chapter 22

Credit to @stepha563 and @madihedgehog10 for giving me ideas for this chapter.
______________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V

"okay guys. We better get some sleep... We have a busy day tomorrow"hiccup said.

Everyone started walking back to their homes. I trailed slowly behind fishlegs, until someone grabbed me and pulled me behind a house. It was Tuff.

"Tuff. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Follow me" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me away with him.

"Tuff what are you doing!" I said,maybe a bit too loud. He covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh..people might hear... And Thor knows what'll happen if your brother finds out" he said.I nodded.

"Now come on!" He whispered.he pulled me along, into the woods?

A few long minutes later of tripping over logs and getting scared of terrible terrors, he stopped walking and we arrived into an opening.

There was a bonfire in the middle with a few logs placed around it,messily.

"Yeah...it's not tidy,but it'll do" he said.

"Tuff...I love it" I said.

We sat down on a log in front of the fire. Then a sudden thought came into mind.

"Tuff. What are we gonna do...about this...I mean,we can't keep it secret forever...soon enough, people will find out" I said.

"Well, eventually we'll have to tell them...I'm just a bit...cautious about your brother..and what he'll do to me" he said.

"Tuff...my brother won't do anything bad to you...for Thor's sake, he was scared of butterflies until 3 years ago...he's not that much of a fighter..you'll be alright" I said.

"What about the rest of the group,like Snotlout... He likes you" he said.

"Well he can go cry me an ocean" I said. He laughed.

"I love you" he said. I blushed and he smirked.

"I love you too" I said looking into his blue eyes as he looked into my e/c ones. He put his fingers under my chin and leaned in.

He kissed me softly, but passionately. I smiled into it. He rested his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Unknown P.O.V

I walked into my bedroom, no one was in there....weird.

I waited for a little while,I got bored waiting,so I picked up a book about fighting and studied it. I really need to improve my fighting skills.

After half an hour, I started getting worried. I set the book down and walked out the house.

I checked the barn, meatlug and spikeshot were both there. So she's on Berk, or should be.

I wondered around a bit longer, until I saw ruff, my heart raced a bit. I still like her, but she likes eret. She saw me.

"Fishlegs, what are you doing out?" She asked confused, no wonder, I am not a night owl.

"Err...looking for y/n..have you seen her?" I asked.

"No...she might be with her dragon" she said.

"No...spike shot is sleeping... What are you doing out?" I asked

"Looking for tuff...he stole my axe and I need it" she said. So both y/n and tuff are missing. That's a bit...weird.

"Do you think tuff might be where y/n is?" I asked.