chapter 19

Y/n's P.O.V

*2 days later*

Everyone on Berk knows about the plan. I'm just hoping that it works.

"Okay Y/n. It's time" Alvin said evilly. I jumped onto Spikeshot.

The ships took sail and Spikeshot and I flew in the air.I kept quite low to the sea, with the ships. Berk came into view. The pit of my stomach started to feel weird. What if the plan doesn't work?  What am I thinking? Obviously it'll work, Hiccup knows what he's doing. Well I hope so anyway. The ships sailed towards the docks. I stayed hidden from Alvin and his men.

I could see everything though. I saw the Berk on their dragons, in a line facing Alvin and his men. The dragons started to fire at his ships. The Outcasts were shooting lots of bolas at various dragons. 

I saw Alvin looking around trying to find me. I knew he needed me desperately. I decided it was time to appear. One of his 3 ships was burnt to splinters. I  jumped onto Spikeshot and we dived down the cliff that we were perched on. He skimmed his feet in the water. Alvin noticed me looking very angry.

"Where have you been! We need you!" Alvin shouted.

"Sorry" I said sarcastically.

"Alvin, you stand no chance" Hiccup said.

"Do I? Well it seems that I have one of your friends here" he said pointing in my direction.

"Y/n. Attack"Alvin said. I looked at Hiccup and shared a look with him. Before flying forward at full speed, up to the mountain, before doing a 90° turn back towards Alvin, on the way back Spikeshot decided to do a loop before shooting spikes at Alvin's other ship, then shortly setting fire to it.

Alvin looked between shocked and angry. I flew down and high-fived Hiccup.

"Alvin. It's time to give up" I said, looking down at him.

"No. Not yet" he said shooting a bolas. Spikeshot just about misses it.

I pulled Spikeshot up to fly upwards. He flew upwards, spinning and turned back around, diving towards Alvin's ship.

"Spike shot. Now!" I shouted. Spikeshot set the ship on fire and impaled some of his men with his spikes.

"Good boy" I said patting his side. I didn't notice that Alvin jumped off the ship. 

I noticed that now, he was hanging off a dragon. It started to fly in weird directions. I could tell that it didn't like Alvin's presence.

Spikeshot and I neared the dragon. I got out my axe. I stood up carefully, being careful not to fall off.

"Okay Spikeshot, we've only got one shot of this" I said.

Spike shot neared the dragon. Once we were close enough. I hit Alvin in the head with my axe. He lost his grip and fell, he gripped onto spike shot. Spikeshot tried to fly off, but ended up falling with him.

Alvin landed in the sand. His sword landed a few metres away from him. Spikeshot landed, I jumped off him and ran towards Alvin. He tried to reach for his sword. He was getting close, so I threw my axe and it landed on his wrist, cutting off his hand. He screamed in pain.

I ran towards him and picked up my axe. He got up and clutched his wrist.

"You..cut off..my...good hand" he said.

He got out a crossbow and aimed it at me.

"Y/n catch!" I heard a voice to say. I looked to see Fishlegs flying towards me and he threw me my old bow and quiver. I caught it and put the quiver on my back. I grabbed an arrow and pulled back and released it. The arrow shot him in the leg.