chapter 18

Tuff's P.O.V

Ruff and I walked up to the hall, to get something to eat. We walked inside and sat with the gang. I noticed Y/n wasn't here. She's been kind of distant from the group lately, I don't know why.

"Hey guys" Ruff said sitting next to Astrid. I sat next to her, opposite snotlout. I am starting to hate him more than I usually did. He's always flirting with Y/n and it makes me uncomfortable, as well as making her uncomfortable.

"What you guys talking about?" I asked

"Y/n" Astrid said.

"Wait. Where is she?" Ruff asked.

"I don't know. Something's up with her. She has been quite distant over the past few days and I never see her. She always comes home at night and leaves early in the morning" Fishlegs said.

"I think she's up to something" Hiccup said

"I don't think she'll do anything bad, cause its Y/n, she's our friend. She can't do anything suspicious, right?" Astrid said

"We need to find out what she is doing" Hiccup said.

"Just leave her be. She's probably thinking about her feelings for me" Snotlout said, flexing his arms. I rolled my eyes and let out a huff. He wishes.

"Hahaha. Yeah sure" Ruff laughed

"I'm sure she loves me. I mean come on, I'm handsome, brave,strong... What is there not to like?" Snotlout said. Just the sound of his voice aggravated me.

"Shut up Snotlout. She doesn't like you!" I snapped. The others looked at me shocked. I wasn't the type to show any anger, I was shocked as well.

"What's up with you?" Astrid asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"Do you like her or something?" Ruff asked looking at me. I stayed quiet.

"You do don't you" Astrid said.

"When did I say I liked her?" I ask, panicking.

"You like her" hiccup said, a mischievous smie on his face.

"No I don't. Only as a friend. Like really, romance, gross." I said

"Really? Okay, I can have her then" Snotlout said, a smug smile on his face. 

"My sister isn't a pet, you can't have her... Do you guys know how weird this is?" Fishlegs said

"But there's love in the air" Astrid said, with an amused smile. Hiccup laughed with her.

"No there isn't" I spoke quickly. Ruff gave me a weird look. 

"Guys...let's just focus on my sisters weird behavior" Fishlegs said.

"Yeah he's right. Let's go look for her" Astrid said.

We all walked out the hall and mounted our dragons.we flew in the air for a few minutes, there was no sight of her. I was starting to get anxious, what if she got kidnapped? Or worse, killed?

Y/n's P.O.V

I saw the sun starting to rise. I quietly got out of bed, trying my best not to wake Fishlegs.

I made my way down the stairs and grabbed my axe. I walked past my mum, who was sleeping on the couch. When I moved the door it squeaked, I looked behind me and saw my mum stir. I moved the door slowly before slipping out. I walked over to Spikeshot and climbed onto him. He set off into the air and flew to our destination.

In case you were wondering what I am doing. I'll tell you the whole story:

Maybe a week ago. I was flying over the sea doing various tricks and so what. When, I was shot down by outcast island. I was held in their prison and they wanted me to join them and invade Berk. I had that choice, or they would kill everyone on Berk.

I have to go train with them everyday, seriously. Every morning travelling overseas for hours to outcast island.
I come back at night so that people on Berk don't get to suspicious. If they find out, Alvin said he'd kill everyone. I don't want anyone to die on Berk, so I keep it secret.

I landed on outcast island and grabbed my axe. I walked to the center with Spikeshot trailing behind.

"Ahh. Y/n. It's about time. Now you need to train hard. We are invading in 2 days" Alvin said

"I can't be fully trained in that time" I lied. I am obviously trained, I mean, I fought against Drago and survived.

"Yes you are. You fought against Drago. You can fight against Hiccup" he said.

"I am not fighting hiccup" I said sternly. He grabbed my hair and force me to look up at his rugged face, he glared down at me.

"Yes you are" he said, letting me go before walking away.

Oh Thor. What am I gonna do? I can't fight Hiccup, he is my friend and its just wrong....ugh everything's so messed up!

I can't do this anymore. I need to tell Hiccup. Wait, I have a plan. I just need to find a way to get away. I walked into the woods with Spikeshot and sat down sharpening my axe with a rock.

"Spikeshot. I know what we could do about this. We don't have to fight against our friends. We could pretend to be with the Outcasts and tell our friends about this, so that they don't kill us. How does that sound?" I asked, looking at my dragon. He gurgled.

The sky started to turn orange. I mounted Spikeshot and we set into the sky, by no time we were in Berk. It was dark already. I decided I would talk to Hiccup about this. I landed next to his house and jumped off Spikeshot. I walked quietly up to Hiccup's door, making sure not to wake anyone else. I knocked and the door. A few seconds later, a surprised Hiccup answered the door.

"Y/n? What are you doing and where have you been?" He asked

"I need to tell you something important" I said

"Okay. What is it?" He asked

"A week ago, I was riding Spikeshot and I was shot down by Outcast Island. They want me to join them. They are blackmailing me to help them invade Berk. In 2 days Alvin is planning on invading here. He told me that if I tell anyone here, he'd kill everyone" I said. He looked shocked.

"Whoa. Well..what are you gonna do?" he asked.

"I have an idea...but I don't know if it'll work" I said

"What is it?" he asked

"I could pretend to invade here, but behind their back fight the Outcasts. They don't have  dragons, so it'll be easy. I just need you to tell everyone here my plan, so that someone doesn't kill me. Will you do that for me?" I asked

"That's a good idea. And yeah, I'll try" he said.

"Thank you" I said quickly hugging him.

"It's what friends are for" he said.

"Okay..thanks. I need to go now. I have to get up early tomorrow" I said

"Is that where you have been?" He asked

"Yeah. Yeah it is" I said