2

Zachary awoke in a  bed, feeling much better.
Tarv, the devil who owned the house sat to his right, " hello angel", he said. His eyes were dark, but not completely black and he had a slight grin on.
" Hello", Zachary said, looking at the devil, " Tarv, wasn't it?", he asked.
The devil nodded, " you're right Zachy", he said,
Zachary starred blankly at him, a bit of a dissapointment as Tarv had tried finding a name that would provoke the angel. Maybe he really should have gone with 'pretty-boy' or 'sexy-hunk' instead.
Zachary got up from the bed, grabbing his jacket, which had laid besides him.
" where are you going?", Tarv asked, getting up as well. This was not going as planned, the angel was supposed to be intimidated of him or at least stay put!
" back to get the scepter", Zachary said, " which floor was it on then?", he asked.
Tarv looked at him, feeling irritated, "so you did listen to me yesterday? didn't you hear me talking about how dumb you were for going down?", Tarv asked.
Zachary didn't answer, " see you", he simply said, heading towards the door.
Tarv stepped in front of him, pushing him back, " oh no you don't" he said, " lay down" he said, " food is arriving soon",
Zachary starred at him, seeming to protest over having to stay here.
" in the meantime i can fetch your precious scepter", Tarv grunted, Zachary opened his mouth slightly, but closed it again.
" ...why?", he asked slightly suspicious.
Tarv didn't answer, " just stay there", he said. Zachary nodded slowly, sitting down.
The angel looked after the devil, that headed out of the room.
Tarv was going to try to keep the angel there for as long as possible. He really wanted to see more of the him, who he wore and what type of person he was.

Back when he had found the scepter, he hadn't imagined that they'd send an angel after it. Apparently they did so, which meant it must've been important somehow, seeing how badly Zachary had wanted it back. He had been under the order of God. That meant that God wanted it too.
Actually Tarv didn't find any interest in it and he didn't want trouble, but he had never thought that the angel was so hard to tease, so hard to provoke.
He felt facinated, yet annoyed by it, one thing he knew though, he selfishly wanted that light for himself.

As he came back, he had kind of expected the angel to be gone, ready to leave or at least waiting. Instead, the angel was laying in the bed on his stomach.
He looked at Zachary for a while, " what are you doing angel?", he asked, laying the scepter down. The angel didn't answer. Oh Satanarch, was he dead? did angels die if being in hell to long? did he kill an angel?! He walked over, flinging the angel around in the bed.
The angel looked tiredly at him, " ...what?", he groaned.
The devil eased somehow, " answer me when i talk to you", he said, a bit relieved.
" oh. i didn't realize you were back", he said, streching slightly out.
Tarv looked at him, sighing, sitting down besides the angel. Zachary had rolled their shirt, showing scars down from his palm and all the underarm.
"are you tired?", the devil asked, leaning closer and inspecting his face, not that Zachary seemed bothered by that at all. What a weird form to take.
He had dark circles under his eyes, blue eyes and a slight beard stub. Tarv looked into the eyes, letting his memory burn a picture of it in.
The angel looked back at him,
" not really", he said.
Tarv nodded, touching the face of Zachary, letting his fingers brush over the even and soft skin. He liked that warm glow.
" say angel, do you need to get back right now?", he asked seductive, trying to somehow lure or make a reaction on the angel.
" i would like to do that so i can deliver the scepter back", Zachary said.
Tarv looked at him, was the great Zachary really so careless when it came to this, " then afterwards?", he asked, like an unpatient child.
Zachary looked out in the air, " hnm. sure", he said, looking back at Tarv, " why?",
Tarv looked at him, blinking, " well because... i want you here..?", he asked halfly sure.
" sure", Zachary nodded tiredly, " it's not like i have other plans", he sighed.
Tarv looked facinated at the angel. He didn't mind it? being in hell? really?
He grinned slightly. He could have this light for himself then? Was it really that easy?
" why", he said, still a bit astonished, " that sounds nice", he grinned, kissing Zachary forcefully, and leaned more against him. He couldn't feel the angel kiss back and it irritated him, he wanted the angel to reflect some pasion back: lust, anger, anything really. Was he feeling what Tarv was feeling - what was going on inside his head?
Tarv pulled a bit away, looking at Zachary, who at least was looking at him,
" What are you doing?", zachary asked,
" kissing you", Tarv said, with a seductive smile, then irritation was burning trough his tone.
" hrmn, stop that, you're bruising my lips", Zachary said, touching his own lips. Tarvs eyes widdened slightly. He was right, the angels lips seemed slightly blue and bruised.
How had he not seen that? The devil stopped out, thinking about how that suddenly conflicted him.
Tarv moved away from him, " that was not on purpose", he said. He
Zachary removed his hands and got up, " i will go return the scepter", he just said, making Tarv almost freeze? What? No. Did he want to leace because of what Tarv had done? What was that damn angel thinking insude that mind of his?
The devil didn't say anything, before Zachary was out of the room with the golden scepter, gone, leaving no trace behind.
Tarv picked up the nearest thing beside him, a glass, and threw it at the wall. He felt like had been so close at succeeding and his mistake had thrown him back at start again.