7

" do you want to get a drink?", Tarv asked as the heath between them had settled a bit down. It had just been some harmless cuddling and kaing out, yet Tarv felt great and exhausted.
Zachary was laying under, his shirt halfly buttoned up,
"hmn, you mean alcohol, right?", he aked,
Tarv nodded, " oh that's right, you can't", he added, getting up, " then what about something non-alcoholic, there are such drinks after all", he smiled.
Zachary closed his eyes, " no, i don't really feel for it", he groaned.
" come on. You have only been out once in your whole stay here", Tarv said, pulling in his arm.
The angel groaned more tiredly, but Tarv succeeded getting him up and stand.
Zachary brushed his hair back, buttoning the shirt up and stuffed it better down into his pants.
The devil had made small marks with his mouth around his skin. They were a blue-purple colour.
They were small and apparently called 'hickies' or 'lovemarks'.
Tarv had apologized after making, saying he had gotten carried away. It hadn't really hurt, at least not something that he had been able to feel when they had been laying on the bed together.
They were scattered onto his neck and shoulder.
Zachary had to be honest and admit that had felt pretty good and he was quite surprised on how caught up you could get.
" a drink and air will fresh you up more", Tarv said, taking his hand and pulled him out of the room.
" hrmn", Zachary mumbled, rubbing his face.
He needed to find out when he could go back to heaven again.
Not that he felt like he was in a hurry.

Tarv pulled them out to the nearest pub, choosing one that wasn't too loud. He was pretty sure Zachary wanted it that way. Luckily i wasn't that crowded either.
Tarv sat down, ordering a drink, while Zachary looed around, the sat tiredly down besides Tarv,
" get me something not alcoholic please", he asked, leaning over the counter.
Tarv shook his head slightly and did so, patting his back.

It was not a place that Tarv came often, on the other hand, he rarely went into the city for fun. It just wan't exactly his style and people there took advantage of yyou in a place wgere you didn't feel at home. That's why he usually partied at his house. That way he could make sure to have the upper hand, if he wanted to.

" mister Tarv, what a rare thing", a woman came over, leaning besides him.

"Hey there", he smiled. Of course Zachary didn't do anything.

" My name is March", she smiled seducingly, for some reason gaining Zachary's attention, as he lifted his head slightly.
" well you already know my name", Tarv said, taking a gulp from his drink. The stranger sat down besides Tarv,.
Zachary looked up at his glass that was put in front of him. It was bobbling. like champange? he had asked for non alcoholic.
"you are just as hot as i heard", March smiled, laying a hand on Tarvs thigh.
" many tell me so", Tarv chuckled.
" what is this", Zachary said, pushing his glass at Tarv, " i asked for non alcoholic",
Tarv looked at him, " it is. It's soda", he said with a slight grin on his face.
Zachary looked at it, then took it back and took a sip of it.
Tarv returned to his conversation with the devil beside him.
" i heard you live all alone", March said, " isn't that lonely?",
Tavas shook his head, " it's calm there, occasionally some parties if it's too borig", he said,
" i see", she smiled, moving her hand up his thigh.
Tarv looked at her, not really minding, but feeling a bit weird with Zachary looking over his shoulder.
She was clearly flirting with him and he didn't mind that at all, but he had hard concentrating with the angel observing and drinking soda.
" aren't those tight pants a bit of a disturbance?", she asked, interrupting Tarv midsentence and placed her hand ontop of his crotch.
Tarv looked up at her, " ...not really", he said a bit hesitated. Normally he wouldn't have minded, hell, this was considered normal flirting by a lot of people, but somehow he felt unusually embarrased.
He could feels Zachary's gaze in his neck.
What was he thinking back there..? Jealousy? Annoyance? Curiousness?
She smiled at Tarv seducingly still.
" what do you think you're doing", Zachary asked monotone.
March looked up at the angel, moving her hand away, apparently just noticing him now. She seemed a bit suprised, probably by the subbtly he looked out of place.
Tarv didn't really want to answer that, not sure what would be the right answer.
"uh", Tarv started, " here", he said, giving a smirk and reached her a contact card.
March took it, then gave a flirty smile, " see you Tarv", she said, getting up and walked out.
Tarv turned to look at Zachary.
" what were you doing?", Zachary asked,
"...flirting?",Tarv asked slowly.
" oh", Zachary nodded, looking at his crotch. Tarv followed his gaze, then furrowed his eysbrows,
" what are you... why?", Tarv asked confused, moving slightly back in the chair.
" why did she touch you there? is that a way of flirting", he asked, it was hard to tell if he was curious ir irritated.
Tarv looked at him stupidly, but then realized that angels didn't have sex, he was pretty sure of.
Their original form didn't even come with genitals, right? Angels didn't even have a gender as far as he was concerned...
Did they even have a sexdrive?
They must have, right?
" erh, yes", Tarv nodded, " it's the part of the body devils and humans have sex with", he explained. Zachary wasn't moving his gaze,
"i see", he nodded understanding, then looked at his glass, drinking it.
Tarv looked at him, but didn't say anything.
" i'm not sure what i think of this soda", he said.
Tarv chuckled softly, drinking of his glass.
" i notice many people are staring at you Tarv", the angel said.
Tarv nodded, " you're probably right, i don't come out here often",
" i see", Zachary said, " did i disturb you before?", he asked. Tarv could figure what he meant,
" no, not really", he said.
The angel nodded, " i see", he said.

Tarv looked at him as he emptied the glass.
" i didn't want to have sex with her", he said, not completely sure why he informed Zachary.
" alright", Zachary nodded, " well that is good then",
Tarv emptied his glass as well, staring at where the angel's shirt couldn't cover his hickies.
He kind of liked that thought.
Tarv moved a hand up, carefully touching them, then smiled.
It was not his fault they had turned blue and purple, he had heard that was the blood colour of angels' vessels.
Zachary looked at him, before Tarv smoothly stole a kiss as he got up, " i think that's enough air", he sighed.
The angel nodded agreeing, getting up as well.
Tarv left some money there, then took Zachary's hand in his and headed out.