6

Zachary stood still, looking at Tarv.
Tarv had that kind of... how to say...
He was interested in him, but there was something else.
Normally Devils would either;
A) attack him
B) Back off slowly to avoid trouble.
But Tarv was a bit different and he enjoyed that the devil actually listened to him.
He was trying to be nice and somehow mannaged to be less annoying that other devils.

Tarv pulled in his necktie, kissing him again. Zachary noticed when he did, he often place a hand on his chin. Maybe he was afraid that he'd pull away, but the angel had another theory.
Tarv had talking about his glow, maybe he thought he could touch it.
But right now the truth was his body was only a shell so he didn't burn or blind anyone by showing his true form.
He kissed back, honestly he wasn't the man to think over things a lot.
He just went by intuition and this felt alright.
Tarv broke the kiss,
" let's go back", he mumbled, taking Zachary's hand and walked back.
They hadn't been walking for a long time though.
"Why?", Zachary asked, looking after the city's light beyond the park.
" because I'm not getting myself ever caught up in somethng outside my house. Hell is a dangerous place to let your guards down in", he said.
Zachary nodded, made sense, he supposed.
He never reallylet his guards down anytime.
The angel had found out pickup lines weren't his strong side.
He should probably just stick to what he knew seducing people. He learned such after being in hell so many times.
It was communication that with small gestures could get you very far.
Zachary snapped out of his thoughts as Tarv pulled him back iside. The devil pulled him litterally just inside, then pushed him against the wall, then kissed his jaw.
Zachary looked at him, gently wrapping his arms around him.
" shouldn't you close the front door?" Zachary asked as the devil began kissing his neck.
Tarv made an annoyed sound.
The angel leaned his head against the wall, pushing the door closed.
Tarv moved a hand onto his hip,
"you're so beautiful", slipped from the devils lips.
Zachary doubted they were talking about his current vessel. He still felt flattered though.
The angel pulled him closer, mentally groaning. His thoughts right now, was definetly going to count as a sin.
Especially if that devil kept kissing him like that, rubbing his body against- see? this was exactly what he meant.
" hrmn, stop", Zachary said, not sounding so convincing, but Tarv moved slightly away, looking at him.
Zachary breathed slowly out, before he leaned in, kissing Tarvs temple, " i think", he started, pausing a bit then. He would have to stay here longer. It would only lead to a circle were he'd fall deeper in sin, he knew that. He wasn't sure he really wanted to end up like that because of a sudden urge he got with a man he had just met. On the other hand, he had often sinned and God wasn't that harsh about that.
Zachary never finished his sentence, going back to kissing Tarv again.
The devil smiled, somehow managing to lead them into a close bedroom, so they didn't have to stand up.
Tarv moved over, laying on top of the angel. He was a bit heavy, but Zachary was too busy to notice.
It felt really good.
Tarv moved his hands up under Zachary's shirt, running them along his waist. The angel under him made a soft sound, that actually made them both pause and look at each others.
The devil smiled, continuing to gently nuzzle the Zachary's skin, 
" that was new", Tarv mumbled.
Zachary pulled the devil closer down, grunting gently, before beginning to caress Tarv in return. He actually didn't have much experience in this either. Angels didn't have the same vessels as devils, so physical touch was still not something he had gotten too used to. He was liking this though.
Tarv seemed to be enjoying this too, specially when Zachary began kissing down his neck.
How weird.
Though Tarv wanted to move his hands down, wanted to take this further, he detected no such sign from Zachary. So he didn't. This honestly wasn't so bad either.
" m-mister Tarv", a servant called, knocking on the door.
Tarv grunted annoyed, but did not else answer.
"  Satanarch is here, he's waiting in the livingroom", the servant said, immediately making Tarv look up,
"What?", he asked to make sure he haf heard right.
Zachary looked up,
" What does Satan want?", the angel asked.
" he wants to see Zachary", the servant said.
Tarv looked at Zachary, who groaned slightly,
" now?", he asked.
" i think so", the servant answered.
Tarv looked suspicious, then moved off Zachary.
"Do you want me to go with you?", the devil asked.
Zachary shrugged, " no need, I'll be back soon", he said, smiling slightly and shortly.
Tarv got the feeling it wasn't a common gaze.
He nodded, watching as the angel stuffed the shirt back into his pants.
" what do you think he wants? ", he asked, still a bit annoyed from being interrupted.
" probably wants to know why I'm  staying in Hell for no reason and if I'm planning to stay there", Zachary explained, then moved over to the door.
Tarv grunted. Hell's lord had only once ever been in his house, but he supposed that the lord wasn't too happy of angels wandering around here.

In the livingroom a figure sat in the couch, His skin was a dark leather brown and he had two pairs of horns grown out from his head, both in a white color.
His eyes were like one or a goat and he something that reminded of black tentacles sprouting out from his back. Seven of them to be exact.
" Zachary", He said in a deep voice. Deeper than any,
" hey Satan", he grunted, walking over and sat down by another chair.
" was i disturbing you?", He smiled,
" yes", Zachary sighed, leaning back in the chair,
" i did not see that coming", he chuckled, " you are, compared to being one of God's closest children, really sinful and bizarre", he chuckled, " but i like you", he said.
Zachary stared at him, not answering.
" I'm just here on vacation", Zachary said,
" i don't doubt you", Satanarch said, " you like little Tarv?",
Zachary nodded, " he's interesting, yes", he said, " is that really the only reason you gotten here and disturbed me?", he groaned.
" no, I just wanted to know if you're staying here. Like for an eternety, because it's not like i mind it", Satanarch asked, " you can be my child if God doesn't want you as you are", he smiled. It was not that weird Satanarch would offter that, as far as Zachary was concerned, Satanarch enjoyed having Zachary come visit him, as it annoyed Metatron every single time.
" no thanks", Zachary thanked,
" Oh well", Satanarch said, " anyway i heard from Baron Iral, that the scepter fell down here", he said.
Zachary nodded, " yes. i delivered it back", he said.
Satanarch nodded, " actually i'm glad you did so. If a devil got their hands on that, that would be bad. I didn't want it anyway", Satanarch said.
The angel nodded again, looking at Satanarch.
Satanarch got up, " that was it", he said, looking at Zachary, " if you get tired of Tarv-", he said in a less serious voice.
" no thank  you", Zachary said, " you're too plain", the angel said,
Satanarch laughed slightly, " i see", he said, " i shall take my leave, if you run into trouble you can talk to me", he said,
" i don't think God would like you to do that", Zachary said, looking at him,
" hmn no, you're right, more reason for me to want it", Satanarch grinned, " greet Tarv from me " , he said, before dissapearing.

Zachary looked a bit after him. Of course it would be a mess if a devil got the scepter, he would think so too. Satanarch probably would be in a problem if a common devil found out howto use it's powers.

Zachary came back into the bedroom,
" so?", Tarv asked,
" i should greet", Zachary said, sitting back onto the bed. Tarv was looking bored after having waited.
" wow, thanks", Tarv grunted.
Zachary looked at him," are you tired? We can go do something productive", he asked,
" are you kidding me?", Tarv said, leaning over. He took a hold of his necktie, gently pulling him over,
" maybe in an hour or two", the devil grinned.
Zachary smiled slightly, moving over, " alright then".