11

Tarv lookded at Zachary, as the angel walked back and forth in his room.
" what is wrong?", the devil asked, sitting with his arms crossed, not because he felt peticular angry or anything. Of course the busy angel didn't answer, continuing to pace forth and back.
As if delayed hearing the devil, Zachary grunted tiredly, "I can't make sense of this", he mumbled, then stopped up and rubbed his head,
" of what?", Tarv asked, " try explain, that may help",
The angel looked at him doubtfully, but opened his mouth slowly,
" Metatron said someone is trying to steal the lords scepter, of course their main suspect is Satan, but he have no motive to do so. Metatron of course wouldn't know, he haven't talked to Satan much as they rarely meet but i know he wouldn't need it",
Tarv nodded, that sounded right, Satanarch didn't need more power, he didn't seem to desire more.
" the next guess would be an angel, as thy would have easy access and Metatron keep an lazily eye on them, but even with that, they can't take over heaven, probably not hell either", Zachary continued, " so it would be of completely selfish reasons that has nothing to do with the whole 'Satan and God thing'", he explained, " if we so say that, it could be almost anyone", he grunted tiredly, furrowing his eyebrows, " hrmn",
Tarv got up to him, pulling him over, " you should relax", the Devil smiled gentle massaging his temples and kissed him.
He angel made an agreeing sound, seeming to relax a bit, " hrmm", he nodded, " i have a form of vacation after all", Zachary sighed.
Tarv grinned and nodded.
" anyway", the devil said, "anything you want to do in hell, now you're here?"
The angel stared at him, he hadn't really thought of anythig else than laying here and relax.
" hrmn", he shrugged, "  no", he said.
Tarv had figured that out as a possible answer.
He kissed the angel softly,  " nothing at all?", he asked.
Zachary shook his head again, leaning against him and brushed a hand through his hair, " hrmn. No", he answered again.
Tarv looked at him, then nodded softly.
The Angel was really hard to get clever on, he thought. 
Rarv strexhed his arms out, " oh well, would you like to rest them? Maybe in front of a fireplace with calm music?", Tarv asked, looking curiously at him. He intended to find out what would be able to please Zachary on a tiresome day.
It seemed that it would come greatly in handy.
The devil sat down, pausing.
He looked at the Angel who shrugged, sitting down in a chair as well.
"It's fine, i can just relax here", Zachary dismissed the idea.
" Say-", Tarv started, he should ask at any rate, " you will be able to go back to heaven, even if you are here, right?", he asked, " i mean, it's not holding you back that you stay on the fourth floor?",
Zachary looked at him, then nodded, " yes, i can go back", he said, " i suppose Metatron can work it out", he sighed, moving a hand up and rubbed his face.
" ah", Tarv nodded. Alright, that was good? " oh well", Tarv got up from his seat, " i think i should go for a short visit", he said.
" who?", Zachary asked,
" just a friend of mine", Tarv said. Also he kinda needed a smoke.
Zachary nodded, " alright", he sighed.
The devil looked at him, glacing at his face a bit more, then headed out, taking the sunglasses and his coat up on his way.
Zachary sat there, for a long while, just relaxing and enjoying the silence.
It hadn't crossed his mind that he would feel like staying in hell, staying with Tarv.
But the devil somehow... well. It sounded strange, but what Zachary seemed to like most about him was his kindness.
It puzzled him a bit how different Tarv was from just this small taste he had gotten. On the outside he looked like the typical Devil, though a bit more attention seeking, but on the inside he seemed amazed, kind and rater warm. Zachary liked that, he had seen angels much colder than Tarv, but few as comfortable some him. In startof course, he had been persistant and rather annoying, but there was many devils that had never seen an angel. He presumed Tarv was one of them.
A soft smile spread across his lips.

Once Tarv came home, to see Zachary there, sleeping in the chair he had left him in, he lifted the angel up and moved him over to the bed.
" You sleep machine", Tarv chuckled lightly, tugging the blanket around him. Hrmn. He glanced at the angel another time, then moved back, taking his tie off and laid a gently kiss on his cheek. Man, that beard was annoying. It scratched.
He shook his head, then got up.
The glow of the angel cooled his mind, brought it away from his usual thoughts of how bored he was.
He looked at it for a bit, then decided it would be a bit creepy to watch him all night as he slept. 
He could simply not decide if he was nervous or excited for the word to get out honestly. At one point he knew it was possible that everyone would be disgusted, be pushed away from him, but on the other hand... Everyone could definitely see his devine glow, Zachary's interesting and likeable being. 
He was... proud of being with Zachary.
He laughed slightly, but silently over his thoughts. Oh boy, he was really messing up, wasn't he? But he kinda liked it.
Liked being different and most of all, liked Zachary. 
And then he supposed, it didn't really matter if all people were like Iral, because if Zachary fell the same - then they had no problem.
He walked over, sitting in the chair Zachary had sat in before and looked at the small table besides him. Wine?
An open bottle from his shelf stood there with a half empty glass and one full stood there. Tarv chuckled. No wonder why the angel had fallen asleep. He bet the angel wasn't a real strong drinker. He took the full glass up to his lips drinking of it. Ah, just as he remembered it, sweet, yet bitter and slightly dry-
He coughed, oh dear. too much it seemed.
He coughed again, this time more violent, but he tried to keep it down for the sake of Zachary.
...Wait. 
he looked at the table, his face paling slightly as he got up, trowing the glass on the floor.
Zachary...
Zachary didn't drink.
He couched violently again once more, before falling over, everything going into a cold and unfamiliar darkness.