9

In the meantime, Tarv had presumed with normal devil activities.
Which in his case was about being lazy, listen to music and enjoy the view over the city.
While other devils had jobs, Tarv enjoyed being 'unemployed', wich meant that Satanarch hadn't given him a special job like the Barons.
His job was simply to keep a track of the land around, be an extra eye, ear and hand for Satanach.
" I'm back", Zachary said, walking out on the fancy balcony that Tarv was sitting on.
Tarv looked at him, smiling, " hey", he grinned.
Zachary looked out over the view, then at the music source, wich was an ghetto blaster that Tarv had gotten when once being on earth.
It was playing calm music.
Zachary looked back at him, then sat in the chair besides him.
The lights from the busy city danced around in different colours.
Seeing as it was hell, Zachary though it was beautiful.
" so, when can you return to heaven?", Tarv asked.
" soon", Zachary shrugged.

" i see", Tarv said, leaning back, " so, you talked to Metatron?", Tarv asked,
Zacahry nodded,
" what is he like?", Tarv asked curiously, looking at the angel,

" he's... very formal", Zachary said, thinking about it.
"huh", Tarv said, " oh well, he represent god after all", Tarv said.

The angel nodded.
" you sure know a lot of people it seem. Both Iral, Metatron and Satanarch", Tarv said.
Zachary nodded,
" Metatros is an of course, he is my boss", Zachary said, " Satan is also a bit obvious, i'm the only angel wandering in hell",
Tarv nodded, " still", he said, " and the Baron?",
" we ran into each others once at his mansion. I was looking for a script that an angel lost there. Iral accidentally had found it and taken it with him", Zachary.
" oh. i bet he wasn't glad for that", Tarv said, " he really didn't seem to like you",
Zachary shook his head, " i don't really think he likes any angels", he said.
" i would imagine that", Tarv chuckled, looking at Zachary, " too bad, he's really missing out on something great~", Tarv said in a slightly flirty tone.
Zachary looked at him tiredly, "what?",

" you~", Tarv said, turning in the chair to sit better.

Zachary seemed to proceed that, " smooth", he then said, looking at him,
" i'm glad you think so", Tarv said, not able to stop a gentle chuckle.
" you are also very attractive", Zachary said.
Tarv paused, somehow surprised over the bold statement from the angel.
" was that flirting again?", he asked slightly confused,

"not really, i don't think i should do the word-flirting thing", Zachary said, closed his eyes as he leaned back, " i was just stating facts"
" oh", Tarv mumbled, looking at him, " what do you mean when you say atractive? looks?",
Zachary opened his green eyes, staring at him, " no. I was more talking about your behavior pattern and mind", he said, " i can't really remember looks for long, so i'm counting on personality", he mumbled.
Tarv nodded. He was going to remember that.
" but i suppose your looks are rather attractive too", Zachary said after while.
" erh. thanks", Tarv said.
" you're welcome", Zachary said.
there was a pause.
Tarv looked back over the city.

" what is it like to be a devil?", Zachary asked,

Tarv shrugged, " i mean, it's quite fine, i don't have to do much, i can party if i like", he said, " though i mean, i mostly stay here and listen music",

Zachary nodded, " i see. That sounds nice. I don't have time for that normally", he said.

Tarv looked at him, " why don't you just use a walkman or such?", the devil asked,
Zachary didn't seem like he understood.
" a walkma- nevermind", Tarv said, " i'll fetch you one, then you can hear muic as you work", he smiled.

The angel nodded, " alright", he said.
Tarv was actually not sure Zachary would like it, but maybe it would lift his spirit a bit as he seemed tired of all that work.
The devil found it hard to communicate with the angels through words as he wasn't very talkative and answered shortly.