4

Metatron, the voice of god as they called him. Not the litteral voice, but the speaker of god that talked to the angels and other creatures.
He had informed Zachary something along the lines like:

"Dear Zacharyias. We are very very happy that thou returned the scepter.

Very grateful indeeed.
But on the way of doing so, thou have sinned quite a lot, for exaple when thee thought of 'i think it would please me with sublime intercourse or something' and 'i could really execute someone because i am feeling very dreadful'.
We would like to remark that this was not litteraly and presicely what thee thought, but we are not getting paid to curse in this position.
At any rate, it is bit more that what is looked upon as 'alright' and 'acceptable' for people walking around in heaven and the holy temple.
We would like to make thou aware that thou will have to stay outside heaven until futher notice.

Love, Metatron".
Zachary was alright with that. It wasn't like he could have avoided that anyway.

"you... been thrown out?", Tarv asked with a sceptic expression. They could do that? futhermore, why did the angel want to stay here, in hell?
" not really, just asked to stay out a bit", Zachary said, sitting down in the chair. Tarv said across him, " so you want to stay here", Tarv said,
Zachary shrugged, " i believe here is fine, since you wanted me to stay here too", he said.
"...", Tarv paused, " no other reason?", He had hoped for something else.
Zachary shook his head, " not really", he said. Tarv could live with that. If the angel stayed here in hell, he could surely have him stay only there. Other devils probably wasn't going to open his arms to the angel and if he should be honest, some could be a real pain in the ass.
" alright", Tarv said, staring at the angel. He wondered how much he could ask of Zachary.
Zachary looked back at him with a calm gaze.
"come here", Tarv said, patting his lap gently, he had that seducing smile on his lips again, though he felt like it wasn't going to help on the angel.
Zachary, like expected, didn't move, just looked at him, " that won't work", he said, unbuttoning his jacket and pulled it off slowly, gently waving him over and patted his tigh, leaning back, " come here", he said with a slight less tired voice.
Tarv looked at him, his hand twitching slightly. Oh, he wanted that, he really wanted to be the one sitting there.
That angel definetly knew what he was doing. Way too well. His gaze was somehow completely captured by the comfortable look of sitting there. The angel was opening his arms, leaning back and made sure Tarv know how tempting his lap looked.
Tarv's legs weren't listening, and before his knew it, he was sitting onto the angels lap, staring at Zachary.
...How?
Zachary's thin lips bended slightly into a small smile, " see?", he asked.
Tarv didn't know if he was irritated or feeling really comfortable. He was impressed, that was for sure.
The devil smiled, " i'm impressed", he said, still looking into his blue eyes, " I wonder what's goes on in your mind... I wonder if you really are pure as an angel", he said,
" hrmn, angels aren't always as pure as you think, but i'd admit, i am not the most righteous one", Zachary said. Tarv moved more up, leaning against the angel.
Zachary wrapped an arm around the devil, making Tarv grin gently. He was going to keep this light if possible, for sure.
" still", Tarv said, " you have a devine glow", he said.
Zachary looked at Tarv, not saying anything, just leaned back and relaxed.
The devil caresed his chin, jaw, curious about the angel. Zachary, looked back at him, making Tarv really wonder what he thought.
What was he thinking...? was it about him? was he facinated as well? he brushed his fingers over the angels lips. With Zachary's unreadable mind, he didn't know, an it puzzled him so.
It didn't seem long before the angel seemed to have dozen off, breathing calmly. The devil wouldn't have mind kissing him again, but something about the relaxed sight didn't want him to risk waking him up.
Tarv carefully got up.
As much as he wanted to, he wasn't able to stay here all day.
He laid a blanket over the sleeping man, before heading out.

Tarv, one of countless devils, lived in a nice and big mansion in the fourth floor of hell.
He lived there alone with some servant.
After all he wasn't a common devil, he was at least middleclass in the hell hierarchy. He was rich, lived inside a big city and was in the form of a handsome man.
Well more or less, depending on taste.
A man, who was hundreds years of old, but looked around twentyfive on a good day.
Had he had parents, they would've told him to get married or something, because it wasn't like he didn't have the chance.
The problem was just that no one interested Tarv.
Until Zachary had showed up that was.
Until then he had never seen an angel, just heard about the heavenly messenger and a few others.
He had never imagined such a devine glow, to wants someones attention that bad.
And no matter what he did, Zachary wouldn't give him what he wanted, plus that he felt weirdly in place of wanting to do what the angel said.
He wanted to know more, to have the white flame all to himself. The dangerous job was just to make sure it wouldn't blow out.
Now that he had finally found an interest, he wasn't letting go.

The city outside was silent, lights was here and there, but it truely wasn't a noisy until you got to the middle.
Out here it sounded calm. He walked out there to fill his brain with fresh air.
He lit up a cigarette, inhaling and blowing smoke out.
Most of the city also went down to the fifth floor, filling that place as well.
" hey there Tarv!", a bypassing girl called. He smiked and greeted with a small wave.
Weird, he seemed good around here to seduce, but maybe it was simply because Zachary must've seen so many devils before him and he doubted that he was the only one to see the angels beauty.
He leaned against the wall, exhaling the smoke again and closed his dark eyes.
It was going to be a fun experience he believed.