III

-----
III
-----

Taehyung woke up in a room he wasn't familiar with. He knew from the layout and style of the room immediately that he was still in the girl's house. The girl with the cursed doll's house. The room was bigger than his one at home. It had the same theme as the rest of the house. Dark colours and red. He looked around and noticed a dresser made of dark wood, with a mirror hanging above it. The bed he was currently lying in was a double bed with a red duvet. He noticed as he looked around the room that there were absolutely no windows. 

Taehyung tried to sit him, but the sharp pain in his arm made him fall back down on his back. He forgot about the previous day. Soon everything hit him. He had fallen unconscious. He cursed under his breath and noticed he was wearing a bandage around his upper arm. He tried to sit up by using his arm which didn't hurt, managing to get into a sitting position. The strong smell of cleaner hit his nose making him feel dizzy. He noticed in the corner of the room was a chair, and on top of the back was a white fabric. 

He stood up and shakily walked over to the chair, picking up the white fabric. He recognised it as his shirt that he was wearing when he came. Taehyung recalled seeing crimson spread through the shirt before he lost consciousness, but the white shirt showed no sign of ever being dyed the crimson colour from his blood. He carefully pulled the shirt over his head and opened the door.

He looked left then right as someone would before crossing a road, but he saw no signs of the girl. The passage was lit up by the shafts of early-morning light from the window. Taehyung could tell it was late morning already and carefully walked along the dark wood towards the stairs. As he walked he noticed the dried red blood on the floor that went onto the plaster was still there. 'Doesn't she ever clean up?' He thought to himself before carrying on his way down the stairs.

As he walked down the stairs, Taehyung kept an eye out for anything unusual, and by unusual he meant the girl staring at him like the previous two times. The front door was in sight and he quietly tried to make his way towards the door.

"Morning." He heard the girl's voice which made his hairs stand on end like a cat who received a fright. He turned around to the direction where her voice came from, expecting to see her dead eyes staring at him. This time instead she was reading a book. "Come here," She commanded and Taehyung followed her instructions. He had learnt to do as she says, at least for the time being.

She set the book down before tending to him. Her eyes still looked dead, but there was a different air about her. Taehyung didn't feel as on edge as he had the other times he had been in the house or close to her. He thought it had to do with the kind gesture of taking care of his wound and cleaning his shirt, although she brought the wound onto him in the first place.

"Does it hurt?" She asked while flicking the "Taehyung doll" as he had called it in the arm where she was stabbing it the day before. Taehyung flinched and held his arm that was hurt. He felt like an idiot to not notice the doll in her hand.

"You could have just asked." He checked to see if the wound was bleeding again, and was relieved when it wasn't.

"Where's the fun in that?" She stood up and walked over to him, taking his arm to inspect the wound without his consent.

"Sicko." Taehyung commented and rolled his eyes. He realised what he had said and froze in place. She noticed he became tense. She tore her focus from his arm and onto his face, her dead gaze fixated on him.

"S-Sorry," He apologised, his voice as soft as a mouse's. He was honestly scared, especially since the doll's eyes were also fixated on him. Or at least the buttons looked as though they were.

"I won't this time." She turned her gaze to the floor. Taehyung felt uncomfortable, he wasn't sure whether to trust her or what to think of her. His first impression of her was a possessed weird girl that would just like to watch him suffer, but he was beginning to have second thoughts. He began to consider staying with her voluntarily, following everything she said and not doing anything to set her off. Maybe then she'd let him leave and never bother him again, possibly destroy the doll. Or maybe that would destroy himself.

"You'll be staying here voluntarily?" Her voice was soft, but cold. He nodded in return, and he saw the corners of her mouth turn into a small sincere smile. The smile had vanished as fast as it had appeared.

"Good. Come," She began to lead the way through the house, showing him the entire of the first floor before continuing up the stairs to the second. Taehyung made a note to attempt to clean the house, even if a little bit otherwise the dust would get to his sinuses.

When they reached the second floor she pointed to the door leading to the room where he was staying before. "That's your room, as you most likely remember."

She then pointed to two more rooms, each room at opposite ends of the passage. "You don't touch those rooms, understand?" She stressed the understand. He nodded nervously at her rule.

"Otherwise you'll know what will happen." She then began walking down the stairs again. Taehyung felt it was best he followed her, glancing at the two doors he was told never to enter.

-----

A/N: This feels so short. T.T
I'm sorry.
~Sammy