V

-----
V
-----

Taehyung left earlier than the previous day to try sneak into his old house. He had Physical Education today and would have to bring his gym clothes, but unfortunately he forgot, and all of his belongings were still at his actual home.

I can't wait to be away from that psycho, he thought to himself as he walked through the chilly cold morning air. It was cold enough out that he could see his breath condense in the air. Pulling his jersey closer to his body to keep him warm, he walked up to his house and looked under into a small little mouse hole, where he kept the spare key. 

Taehyung unlocked the front door carefully, afraid to wake his mother up although he knew she was a heavy sleeper. It was dark inside the house, and he could instantly smell the faint scent of alcohol. He secretly missed the scent because as much as he hates it, it was what he was used to - and what his home usually smells like - unlike the house with the psycho in it. 

When he passed the kitchen and lounge, spotting all the empty whiskey bottles, he forgot any feeling being close to missing it. Quietly he headed up the stairs into his room, taking his gym bag from the top of his dresser, throwing it onto his unmade bed. He then proceeded to grab the gym clothes out of his dresser and packed it into the bag. After zipping it up, he slung the bag over his shoulder, leaving his bedroom before trying to close the door quietly. 

When he stepped on the last step of the stairs, the floorboards let out a loud creek. He cursed under his breath when he heard his mother's groggy voice coming from the direction of her bedroom. 

"Taehyung?" He heard her call out. Scared, he sprinted out of the house, quickly closing the door, locking it and throwing the key quickly into the hole before running away from the house. When he crossed the road opposite the house he heard a voice call out his name. 

Taehyung looked back to see Hoseok yelling his name, running up to him. He decided to wait for him and Hoseok was almost out of breath. 

"Can I please skip PE today since I just got it for the week?" He complained, walking next to Taehyung. 

"I wish." Taehyung agreed. 

"Why were you running away from home? Is everything all right?" Hoseok asked. He was aware of Taehyung's mother's drinking, he was the person Taehyung used to always confide ever since they were younger. 

"I wasn't, I was just in a rush," Taehyung fibbed. Hoseok eyed him suspiciously before ignoring it; he knew Taehyung was lying, but instead tried to ignore his best friend's lying to him. He respected the fact that sometimes people just wanted to be completely left alone. He also knew that sooner or later Taehyung would crack at some point and everything would come out. 

-----

During their first lesson, which was Physical Education, Taehyung walked with his friends towards the changing room. He dumped his bag down with a sigh before unzipping his bag. He was always one of the slowest of them to change, slowest was Yoongi, but that was because he always tried to get out of Physical Education. Half the time it worked, the other half when he did change and participate in the lesson he would stand in the back and blend in. He wouldn't have to do half of the other activities the other classmates had to do because the teachers simply didn't notice. 

Yoongi opened the boys' changing room door when a few were already half undressed. He looked upset. 

"Gotta do gym today?" Namjoon asked him, and Yoongi nodded before proceeding to lazily take off his shirt. All of the boys turned their heads to the sound of a high pitched girl sound. At the door were a few of the perverted girls, as Yoongi called them, staring directly at Jimin who was busy taking off his shirt. The girls' fun was interrupted when Seokjin, who was already fully dressed, stood in front of the door and began to calmly push them away while trying to leave himself.