X

-----
X - Mild Violence
-----

Another day at school had finished and Taehyung had been avoiding Hoseok the whole day. As Taehyung walked towards the front gate he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. Taehyung looked up to see Hoseok standing next him, smiling like there was nothing wrong. Taehyung looked at him surprised, his mouth agape.

"Tomorrow, we're all meeting up at that coffee shop near the park. Do you want to join us?" Hoseok offered and closed Taehyung's mouth, "You'll swallow a fly."

Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement, but gave no answer. He continued to look towards the bricked ground. "Inseo won't be there. It'll just be us six, like always." He heard Hoseok add. Taehyung then looked him in the eye and nodded, his lips formed a small smile.

"Great!" Hoseok smiled. Taehyung noticed that he was walking in the opposite direction to the girl's house. He was walking towards his home. Taehyung was unsure of how he would be able to escape his predicament. Instead Taehyung went with it and continued to speak with Hoseok. He had half an hour leeway to get back to the girl's house.

Soon the two boys reached Taehyung's home and Hoseok waved goodbye. Taehyung watched as Hoseok walked around the corner. Taehyuung took a deep breath and heaved a sigh. He thought it might be a good time to fetch some things from home, like casual clothes and his phone charger at the very least. He'd been wearing the same outfit, his school uniform, for weeks although he washed it everyday.

Taehyung walked up to the door slowly and carefully. He tried to open the door and was glad to find it locked. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in and picked up the spare key out from it's hiding place. He unlocked the door and went inside, closing the door behind him. The house was an organised mess. The living room was filled with empty whiskey bottles and the house had a distinct smell of whiskey. But the kitchen was spotless.

Taehyung resisted the urge to clean up the room and quickly snuck upstairs into his bedroom. He grabbed his phone charger off the side of his desk and shoved it into his pocket. He then opened his wardrobe and began digging through his clothes. He had pulled out two outfits from the wardrobe when he heard the front door open and close.

"Taehyung?!" He heard his mother's voice, "Are you home?" He could hear her voice break when she spoke. Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat. He would get caught. Instead Taehyung quickly closed and locked his bedroom door. He could hear his mother set down her set of keys on the kitchen table along with full whiskey bottles as they hit the granite counter.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. He didn't have long before she came up. He had locked the door, but it wouldn't take her long to figure out where the spare key was. Taehyung paced his room and pulled his hair. What can I do? Taehyung thought to himself when his eyes landed on the window. His eyes widened in realisation and he picked up a plastic bag lying in his room. He stuffed his clothes into the bag and opened his bed room window.

He looked down at the green grass below his bedroom window. It was a two-storey drop from his window. Taehyung instead, put one leg out of the window and sat on the ledge . He took a deep breath and soon heard his mother knocking on his bedroom door and her trying to open it.

"Taehyung? Are you in there? Open the door!" He heard her yell outside of his bedroom door. Taehyung's heart raced and he panicked. He threw his other leg over the ledge and pulled himself down so that he was hanging. He heard his locked bedroom door unlock with a loud click. Taehyung had no time left. Instead he took a deep breath and without thinking lept off the wall.

He landed with a thud on the hard ground. He groaned in pain as his side burned with pain. But Taehyung was used to pain. Taehyung scrambled to his feet and grabbed the plastic bag from off of the grass. He had let go of when he jumped off the wall. He jogged towards the other side of the house and heard his mother calling his name from his bedroom.