Six.

Third person POV

"How is she?"

Noah slumped in the seat in Coven's library. Raking his hand through his dark hair, he sighed before replying "She's different than other cross breeds"

Coven's eyebrows creased his eyebrows "How so?"

Noah thought hard for a moment, trying to figure out how to put his thoughts into words "I can't explain it, she gives off some kind of energy that is different from the other cross breeds. It's like every other cross breed has nothing else going for them, not saying that their pathetic but they can't be of use to the human world"

"Noah what are you saying"

"Elyza has a use for the human worlds. I sense that she had a purpose, she's meant to be somebody not just another cross breed being held in our institute" he breathed. "But that's just my powers going hay wire"

Coven nodded slowly, the clocks were turning in his head of his as he stroked his white bearded and straightened out his cloak "You are not wrong" and then he laughed "Your grandfather raised you well Harrison"

His words caused a small chuckle to leave Noah's mouth. He smirked and rubbed his hands together as he thought of his grandfather, his loving smile, his gentle words. His hope filled heart, he didn't deserve to die like that. Non of them did. "I want you to stay with her, stay around her more" Coven's voice snapped the nineteen year old out of his prison of painful memories.

"Basically you want me to stalk her and-"

"Not stalk" Coven corrected "Observe, we want to see how powerful she is, how skilled in battle she is. Also bring her back to the institute on Thursday, make her stay until Friday afternoon okay?"

"Yeah Okay" Noah breathed.

~*~

Elyza's POV- Three days later

"And that's how atoms- Elyza"

Her voice sucked me back to reality and I found myself looking around the room like a lost little girl. Gulping, I slumped back on my seat and mumbed "Yes Mrs Rodston?"

Her eyes narrowed into slits. Her wrinkles edged into a permanent scowl, the saliva surfaces at the corners of her pale and thin lips before retreating back into her mouth. "Why don't you tell the class what you have been scribbling?"

Looking down at my blank chemistry book, with only but a strange symbol on it. A half circle with a line beside it, I didn't know what it was or why I drew it But I bit my lip and searched my head for a suitable lie for this awful and horrendous looking woman.

Her green eyes had dulled to a dark green over the years, she slouched as if she was sat in a seat and her voice reminded me of the slug from monsters inc. "N-nothing" I mumbled, slowly pushing my textbook over the page to hide my drawing.

Huffing she stomped from behind her desk, causing the ground to shake. I could hear the voice in the back of my head yelling "think of an excuse Eli!"
She towered over me, licking her lips and pulling my book from under my hands.

"Well" she sighed "Principles office. Now."

~*~

"We are very sorry for our daughters behaviour" my mother said in a whisper, she made no eye contact with me what's so ever. Not even a glance of disapproval, dad just sat and nodded with everything principle Jackson was saying.

"We are very concerned" Principle Jackson said as he straightened his jacket "She is unfocused in class, she's been drawing on her work. She doesn't participate in class at all, her grades are deteriorating, going for an A* student to a C"

Mom sighed but it was s sigh of irritation, she was irritated "Is there anything you would like to say Elyza?"

Finally she decided to look at me. I didn't even need to look hard enough to know she was disappointed in me, that I was disappointing them "I'm very sorry for drawing on my work, I'll try harder in class next time"

Principle Jackson nodded "But you must catch up with your work, there for we're giving you a tutor"

"Fantastic!" mom beamed "Isn't that lovely"

"W-who's my tutor?" I mumbled.

"Thomas Roper"

~*~

Heyyyyy guisseeeeee!! Long time no write! Sorrrryyyyy for the long wait for an update I promise it won't happen again, it's just my laptop is broken so I was writing on my phone but then that broke too so I've been phone less and wattpadless for a good two days BUT I have a new phone and I'm back!

I hope you liked this chapterrrrrr love you lots sweethearts!