Twenty two.

^ pic up here is a picture of Berserker :)

"I can't make you stay, so I'll just go back to sleep because that's the only way I can keep you"

~*~

"They think you did it"

"Excuse me?"

Zoe sniffed "I overheard a few people in the training grounds this morning that they think you killed Raven"

I pursed my lips and inhaled deeply, inhaled the scent of her lavender perfume and the scent of bacon from
Our breakfast plate "Why would they think that" I tried to keep my hurt under lock and key but I could feel my
Voice strain, I could feel my heart drop
To my stomach.

Zoe's gold eyes, for the first time since a couple days ago, rose from the floor "Because they think it's a bit of a coincidence how you knew she was dead before everyone else and where to find her"

"Well It's not like I inherited my father's psychic powers" I said sarcastically.

"But we know you didn't, you loved Raven, you couldn't have done it"

"I wouldn't have done it"

~*~

The Phoenix was the only one in this institute which actually didn't leave me when I told him to go. It flapped its wings and sat upon my knees before curling it's body until it was on its side and buried under my arm. It's body was warm and soft, he closed his eyes as he rolled but as soon as he got into the right position, he opened them and stared intently at me.

The Phoenix has chosen you

"Why did you chose me?" I whispered, stroking it's back.

It was only then that the room lit up in a ray of white light, it wasn't coming from the bird and definitely wasn't coming from me. It was so bright, I could feel my eyes begin to sting and grow teary. The light soon fractured into a million tiny pieces before dimming rapidly and morphing into a man, about early 20's dressed in an unusual white silk gown similar to Coven's indicating his high rank.

But who was he.

His eyes held the slightest shade of blue, his lips held the slightest shade of pink and his skin; the light radiated off his body and bounced off every wall in my room. Throwing beams Left, right and centre. And don't even get me started on the way he spoke.

I actually wanted to cringe. His voice was rich in an English accent, he sounded like one of those snobs in a typical English movie but everything else about him seemed genuine and sweet "I am terribly sorry to disturb you Miss Row"

I smiled sheepishly "I-it's alright"

"Master Coven would like to see you in his library" he looked me dead in the eye before adding in a deep voice "Immediately"

~*~

"I didn't kill her" we're the first words to leave my mouth as soon as I pushed the golden double doors open and stepped in. It was nearly 10pm, yet the library looked like it was sun kissed by the morning Ray's. I took a deep breath and walked in further looking for the elderly man dressed in golden robe.

The library was silent; even though it looked so alive, it was still dead in itself.

"Where on earth did you get that thought from"

I jumped out of my skin. I could physically feel the hairs on my skin standing, I could hear the beating of my heart thumping rapidly. His voice scared me, more than it should have "Um-people think I killed her"