Sixteen

Blood rushed around my body. My heart thumped in my ears, my hands trembled as I turned around to look at my family for the last night in a couple months. Josh's red blotchy face was what made my heart clench, he cried out and raised his hands towards me. "Don't go!"

I smiled and kissed his cheek gently "I'll come back, promise you'll be good for mommy and daddy okay?"

He sniffed and nodded.

"Good luck monkey" Dean punched my arm playfully.

I giggled "Thanks"

"Next time we see you, you'd be Miss Row, the highest ranking crossbreed on the council"

I scoffed. "What do we do about school? What will you say to them?"

"We told them we've sent you to boarding school for twelve months"

Wow.

Dad had unloaded my bags into the limo boot, may I repeat limo. It was a gift from the institute, a way of saying congratulations for being selected. All the participants had received a ride to the institute by limo. I climbed into the black limo and stared out the window to my family.

We were a little bit broken, a little bit immature, a little bit different from humans but we were always there for each other. I'd miss mom and dad the most.

The car began moving, their figures passing me quickly, their bodies beginning to fade and grow small; I almost wanted to slam my foot on the breaks and scream stop! But I couldn't, I could be fine without them. It's not like I'm going to a place I've never been before.

"You'll be fine" I mumbled to myself. A tear drop landed on my entwined hands. "I'll be fine"

~*~

"Elyza!"

Zoe, how I've missed Zoe and her bone crushing hugs. She crashed her body into mine and threw her arms around my neck; knocking me backwards. I felt her chest shudder with laugher which caused me to giggle along with her. She was my Mel in this Institute.

"When I saw your name on the list! I freaked out!" She grinned.

"I was so happy when I saw your name, at least I have someone I know here" I smiled.

"Don't worry" she grinned "This is going to be so fun"

After a couple minutes saying hi to our soon to be teachers and other participants, Coven clapped his hands to gather everybody. He wore a golden robe and smiled, he looked so happy, everyone looked so happy. "Welcome to the witch games" everyone cheered and clapped, whistled and yelled at their top of their lungs "We wish you all the best of luck, we hope you learn from our course and become stronger each and every day"

Just then I caught a glimpse of Noah stood beside Coven, his black coat draped over his shoulders, his hair gave me a burning desire to thread my hands through it, it was so great that I physically hand to interlock my hands to stop myself from shaking. To make it worse he actually looked at me, I could actually feel myself losing it. He told me what I felt was real but the question is did what he feel was real? a faint smile crept on lips as his gaze didn't shift from mine, I didn't even think I wanted to look away either.

"Your roommates have been assigned" Coven said "The list is over here next to me, good luck students, see you tomorrow for first day of lessons"

Movement began. The floor rumbled and I realised everyone was going to find their rooms/roomates, I found myself losing balance. I stumbled a bit and felt my body tip backwards, I would hit the ground soon but two warm hands found my waist. "Steady on"

Oh crap.

I suddenly found it hard to speak "I-um-thanks"

He smirked but still didn't take his hands away from my waist. For some reason his hands was hot, not warm like normal hands no, they felt like they were on fire and burning me; even though it hurt, it felt good. "Have you suddenly become shy?"

"No! course not, don't be stupid" he said defensively.

He frowned but that didn't stop him from smiling "Is that anyway to speak to your teacher?"

I forgot about that. He was my teacher now.

"Ha ha ha, your not my teacher yet Harrisoon" I smiled bitterly, he licked his lips and stared; oh god his lips, they looked so soft I wondered if they really were soft.

"Elyza!! oh my god we're roommates! I-"

Zoe trailed off and blinked back and forth between Noah's arms around my waist and my face; before a huge smile, wider than her face, appeared on her face like she'd just spotted an ice cream truck "Don't mind me Harrison, continue what you were doing"

"Its fine" Noah smiled "I have to go anyway, but I'll still come and steal her from you later" he smirked and looked down at me "I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay" I breathed.

He kissed my forehead gently and began to walk away, until I couldn't see him in the crowed anymore.

"It's not his Saccubus powers is it?" Zoe said behind me.

I shook my head, lost for words. I'm pretty sure I haven't even released the breath I was holding.

"It's real isn't it?" he asked.

"It's real for me, but is it real for him?"

~*~

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN IM SO SORRY HONESTLY I'VE BEEN HELLA BUSY THESE PST FEW DAYS AND NOT BEING OKAY ENOUGH TO WRITE BUT I DID ANYWAY FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

Don't forget that I love you so much okay!! <3