Chapter 2 - Brothers

*Charlotte*

Rebekah drove me to ‘the boarding house’ where my brothers took up residence. Once we arrive I turned to her “thank you” I smiled and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and waited. My jaw dropped as I saw who opened “Katharine” I vamped out “Elena away from the door now” Stefan stood in the place ‘Elena was “Charlotte. It really is you” he smiled “hello brother.” He looked back “she’s okay. She’s my sister” he told her.

“Please. Come in” I stepped through the door and was engulfed in a hug by Stefan “I thought I lost you” he mumbled “as did I” I clung to him. He took me to the parlour “Charlotte this is my girlfriend Elena” he introduced us “judging on how you look like Katharine I assume you’re the doppelganger Rebekah distastes.” I shook her hand, she nodded. I was brought to the floor “Charlie” Damon looked down at me “nice entrance Damon, call me that again your dead” I glared playfully.

He helped me up. “So what have I missed” I brushed myself off. They began the tale of what happened after they were turned al through the time that I was in a coffin. “What have you been up to my dear sister” Stefan had one of my hands “nothing much to tell. I was locked in a coffin for 101 years” I huffed “yeah what is with that?” Damon raised his eyebrows “no idea it was 1910 when Niklaus compelled me to sleep until I was awoken.”

“How come you got to stay with the Originals” was my next question “I’m married into the family.” I felt a buzz in my pocket I pulled out my phone.

Kol – come back I’m missing you already L

I smiled “married when?” both of my brothers look furious “erm summer 1879” I stood up “well I have to be going” I announced “where. Why” the shot up “back to the mansion. I’m married remember of course I live with my husband.” I kissed them both on the cheek before leaving.

I arrived back at the mansion and followed the voices “Rebekah tell me how handsome I am” I heard Kol “oh Kol you know I can’t be compled” she replied I entered the room “you look very handsome Kol” I made myself known “see Charlotte know how to humour me” I sat down on the sofa “you went after Elena.. What is wrong with you” Klaus busted in “oh here we go.” She stopped painting her nails “do you want another dagger in your heart” Klaus threatened “again with the dagger threats. Don’t you have any other tricks?”

“Oh go back to staring at yourself” he retorted “and who are you my father” I stayed quite “no but you are in my house” he stood across from him “then maybe we should take this outside” Kol didn’t back down. “Enough!” Ester came in “Niklaus. Come” the two left. “Charlotte I took the liberty of buying you a dress it up in your room” Rebekah informed me “thank you” I smiled at her. I was given the same treatment as Bekah.

I was in mine and Kol’s room preparing for the ball. Someone was doing my hair and make up “I don’t understand why you need all of that. You’re a natural beauty” Kol came from the bathroom. “Thank you but I need to look the part” I resumed being pampered