Chapter 18 - Saving the babies

*Kol*

 She was in pain “hang in there she’s not going to hurt you” she whispered to our unborn children “what is she doing to them” I questioned she sighed and readjusted herself “she is channaling the magic of our children they are not strong enough because they haven’t been born or trained so she is sucking the life out of them. Until their born their life is connected to mine like every woman who is carrying you are their life support until they’re born” she explained. I got my phone out and called Klaus “what is it now brother” he answered “its our dearest mother she’s back and sucking the life out of my family” another scream ripped out of Charlotte.

“I know she’s trapped most of us at the dance.” Charlotte began crying “tell Klaus he needs to hurry up in my vision he stabbed the bitch” she seethed “did you here that” I asked “loud and clear” he replied “pass me the phone” she demanded “put me on speaker please” she panted “okay listen up people. the original bitch witch is killing me through my children three witches die tonight if Bonnie doesn’t move here arse. So Bonnie you don’t hurry the hell up I’m sure Klaus will stat killing every loved one starting with you date. Chop chop”

She ended the call “hand pass me your hand” I gave her my hand I saw images through my head “come on baby your daddy needs help. come on you have the Mikaelson fire kick her butt” she moaned “its okay I’ve got it I know where to go” she let go and fell unconscious “darling, don’t fall asleep please” tears started to fall “don’t worry daddy” I made the car screech to a halt “who said that” I shouted “turn around” I looked to the back seat two children a boy and a girl.

“okay daddy I know your in shock but you need to hurry our grandmother is killing us slowly and seen as were not physically in the real world you’re going to have to help mommy.” I nodded “start driving please” the little girl rolled her eyes. I started the car and continued driving “who are you?” they started laughing “okay your really dumb at the moment.” She sighed “wait. Are you my children?” she clapped slowly and looked to my son “finally he gets it” I laugh “wow you are so like your mother” they giggle.

“we are growing weak we are using all the power three of us combined to talk with you. When mommy wakes up she will have enough strength to save us but the ultimate death penalty will be Uncle Klaus he needs the Bennett witch to break the spell so he can kill Ester. Mommy knows what too do” son said “okay do you two have names?” I questioned “no we haven’t been officially names yet but I think you will call me Evelyn not sure about my brother” she furrowed her eyebrows then clapped her hands “oh before we go we’ll never remember this as we grow up so unless we need to know shhh” son said.

I arrived outside the ritual ground (where Klaus broke is werewolf side) “come on love, we’re here.” I shook her, she sat up with an intake of breath. “wa…what happened” she held out her hands “long story short our unborn children are helping from the womb” she stood at the alter. She grabbed a rock and slit her hand then I handed her man and she did the same. The place lit up with fire and she started chanting. “tell Klaus. To wait for my signal, he’ll know when he’ll see it” she muttered.

I rung Klaus “I’m out what has my dear sister – in – Law have in store?” I could hear him smiling “she said to wait for her signal you’ll know it when you see it”  I hung up and concentrated on Charlotte. She smiled.

*Klaus*

I waited in the shadows as I saw mother with Elena I was still in my 20s suit. How the hell am I supposed too know when to strike. All of a sudden Charlotte appeared “hello Ester” I could here the smile in her voice “Charlotte how nice of you to join us” her head tilted “Elena, what on earth are you doing here” I was edging to kill her “you need to be stopped” she held her head up high “so you will assist a murder how moral. Tell me Elena how do you think you will survive humm I mean you will have Kol, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Stefan, Bonnie and the hybrids against who you, Damon, Caroline Tyler or he still sired to Klaus you know I don’t really are because you will be dead long before I’m six feet under.” She laughed.

 “in fact I’m not going die for that even to happen” she stood in front of Ester “you can’t hurt me, not in your state” she laughed. My hand was tugged  I saw a little girl “Uncle Klaus” she put her finger to her lips that gestures for me to follow she held hands with a little boy “come on  uncle Klaus” the boy urged “I wouldn’t count on that” she smiled “now” the children shouted. I went and stabbed mother she screamed as she fell to the ground. “thank you Klaus” with that Charlotte disappeared.

I grabbed Elena “you know that wasn’t very nice, trying to kill my family. You will pay dearly for that love” I dragged her away.

*Kol*

Charlotte came out of her trance and looked down “uh oh” she whispered oh no not again she looked up “erm Kol” her voice wavered “yes love” I was by her side.

“my waters just broke”