Chapter 15 - The Grill

*Charlotte*

Me and Kol went to the grill where I saw Damon, Elena and Bonnie “there must be some other way, we can’t give up” Elena said I looked at Kol who I know was listening too “Elena going up against Klaus is one thing but we’ve seen first hand how Charlotte is. In my opinion she’s worse” I stifled a laugh. “hello what can I get you” the waitress asked Kol I ignored them and continued eavesdropping “ please” Damon scoffed Bonnie sighed and went to the women’s I followed and waited for her. She came out I held up my hand “seriously this is a peace talk” I saw her relax a little.

“Look Bonnie even though I lifted the spell Ester put on her children she is still a threat. You and the others may not like me that excluding Stefan because I’m his sister…” she cut me off “but Damon hates you, he said you attacked Elena” I sighed “did he tell you why that happened?” she shook her head I scoffed “1st off I stopped Elena from running by throwing her onto the bed. 2nd He tried to choke me but Kol stopped him and 3rd I asked him knowing that I was pregnant with his niece or nephew he didn’t answer so I used Elena. His answer was yes Bonnie, knowing that his sister baby was growing he would of still choked me.” Her eyes went wide

“This, I’m a vampire and we aren’t supposed to get pregnant but it’s happened. He threatened him or her. As far as I’m concerned he should have died when father shot him. I have no quarrel with you Bonnie. But if any of you threaten my family including Stefan I will personally end you” I left. Our food arrived, Bonnie came out of the bathroom and stormed back to the table and sat down. “What wrong judge” Damon question. “You. Do you know what happens if you cut off air supply to a baby. I can’t believe you and you Elena would you have let him.” She grabbed her bag and left “now for the finally” I muttered so only Kol could here.

 I went to the bar “hello” I smiled “how can I help you?” the boy asked “next time the man with the black hair and blue eyes asks for another drink slips this in and make sure its every drop” I compel “do you understand” I ask “I understand” he repeated I gave him the vervain and sat back down. I started eating and waited for the show.

Both of us finished our meals and I went to sit next to Kol how out his arm around me. I noticed that Damon ordered another drink and was still with Elena, Stefan came in and smiled at us “Stefan” I chirped he sat down. “I had a call from Klaus we start tomorrow” I smiled then noticed the drink going to Damon I pointed to watch “get ready to run” Kol laughed. Damon took a swig of his drink and started to choke, me and Kol busted out laughing while Stefan looked amused.

*Stefan*

Damon continued to choke on the vervain, I found it highly amusing watching as Elena tried to help him “Stefan, come on” Charlotte led out her hand and I took it her other hand was held on to Kol “whoa wait shows not finished” she came to a halt and turned round. Damon and Elena went to a private part of the grill she fed him his blood again and he collapsed “Charlotte 1 Damon 0.” We left them in the grill. I went back to the boarding house while the went back to the mansion.

Damon staggered in with the help of Elena, “wow someone had a good night” I commented “Charlotte poisoned him with Vervain and spiked my drink” she complained “oh I know, I was there it was highly amusing” I commented “Stefan he’s your brother” she stressed “Charlottes my sister and practically raised me.” I gave her the same tone. She helped him the couch “she’s out of control. She needs to be stopped” I chuckled “good luck with that. Damon has every Original out for him after the little stunt he pulled. Add Bonnie and me there is no way you are getting near her” even though I loved Elena Charlotte always would come first she was the only female mother figure I had seen as mother died giving birth to me. Like I said I lost her once. I’m not doing it again.

I went to go upstairs “what’s wrong with you” she asked I turned back round “look Elena kissing my brother is one thing but wanting to harm my pregnant sister. That is crossing the line.” I made my way upstairs to bed.