Chapter 11 - Beating

*Kol*

Charlotte sat on my lap messing on her phone “they’re here” she whispered and shut off her phone. We heard them talking about Mary, they were coming up the stairs; I felt Charlotte press her lips to mine and I returned it. “I can hear a heartbeat” Damon mumbled, we broke off i soothed her by rubbing her back. I felt her relax, the door opened and they came in with torches not noticing us the spotted Mary. “Mary” he breathed “quite contrary” I switched the lamp on the turned and looked at us “hello brother” she stood up and set me free “that’s impossible how are you?” he looked at her as she sat down. “oh its possible” she went back to her phone “why am I even trying there is zero service” she huffed.

“it’s a shame about Mary she used to be a blast, don’t quite know what happened” Char scoffed “she met me” she held out her arms “I feel the time she spent with my family might of ruined he. She was bit of an original groupie” I looked back at her. “were you her favourite” Elena asked me “you mean did I turn her. I think I did oh wait it might have been Rebekah, although there was a Klaus period and don’t forget the Elijah affair. I spoke to my brother I know your trying to find out who your descended from.” I tilted my head “now you never will”

I ready my bat “so where did we leave off” I hit him three times “Elena get out of here” she made a run for it but Charlotte run for her “Klaus said your off limits, don’t test me or I’ll blame it on the hormones” she smiled sweetly before pushing her onto the bed where she hit her head. Damon got up and went to her but I stood in front of him “leave her alone” he seethed. I hit him again “oh dear. You hit a nerve” I smiled at my wife who returned to sitting down. “Relax Darling. I just want us to be even” I opened up my arms.

“you snapped my neck, betrayed my wife, just threatened to harm her and stabbed me” I repeated my action twice more “now were even.” He tried to get up “oh no dear brother its my turn, watch her” she stepped forward “now I was just going to let him have the fun but you see me and that I’m with child I throw Elena and you try to hurt me” she yelled hitting him in the spine “you know my temper and how my moods change yet you still mess with me” and again “would you have done it. Would you have choked me possibly killing your niece or nephew” snap “ANSWER ME!” she screamed “love calm down” I shushed her.

“not until he answers me. You saw him Kol I wasn’t even mad just stopping her from leaving barley a scratch and he came at me. So I’ll as you again would you have done it” she breathed heavily then grabbed Elena “now I’m really on hormones. Screw what Klaus said answer the damn question or I break her neck” she threaten. god she is so sexy right now “Yes” he wheezed “yes I would have” her eyes could have burned with fire, she dropped Elena “hold him up please” she asked me.

 I held he up  and she mad him look at me “you know we’ve had are argument in the past but we’ve over come them, you and Stefan chose a wench over your own sister but I forgave you, I thought you died and mourned for you then found out you bitch turned you again everything was all bright and rosy but then, then you take the biscuit you have my husband stabbed after being poorly seduced, when you arrive you stab him granted you took the first blow so I’ll let you off with that” she listed

“but then you aimed on trying to choke me and said you would of knowing I was with child. Now that, that is just not acceptable. You are no brother of mine, and if you come anywhere near me, my child or husband again I will drive a steak through your heart and make Stefan and Elena watch” with that she snapped his neck and he fell lump “DAMON” Elena screeched. She spat on him and tuned to Elena. “when he wakes up tell him that I counted him as family before he said yes, now I won’t hesitate on killing him.” She took my hand and we left.