Chapter 5 - Hijacked Ritual

*Charlotte*

I raced to the grill in order to prevent Kol from getting hurt. When I arrived I couldn’t see him so I went to the bar “hi, I was wondering if you’d seen my husband he might have been here asked to keep him and his brother coming with alcohol coming” I described “oh yeah him he was taken outback. By the history teacher” he told me “how long ago” I question “a minute before you arrived” I nodded and left. “Tell the good doctor well done.” It was Damon I ran to where they were coming from, Kol was daggered.

I rushed  undaggered him then shoved Alaric, Stefan came at me and I chucked him to the stairs knocking him out, Klaus was on my tale “Charlotte what are you doing” Damon shouted at me but I ignored him, concentrating on Kol “come on baby wake up” I hugged him “I should have killed you months ago “ Klaus seethed “do it, its not going to stop Ester from Killing you” Damon taunted “what did you say about my mother” Klaus questioned “didn’t know I was friends with mummy” he pouted.

Klaus was about to go at him but was stopped. “Leave him.” It was Elijah. Kol waked up the rest of them hand a conversation. “Its okay I’m here” he brought my lips to his then we parted “she made a move but I didn’t bite I swear” he muttered. “I know sweetie.” We stood up. I nodded to Kol and Elijah who returned it.

I made my way back to the house and collect some things that I had secretly picked up; I headed back out and made my way to the source of the power. “Enough all this talk is boring me. End this now mother or I’ll send you back to hell” I heard Klaus speak. “For a thousand years I’ve been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shade blood. Even you Elijah with your claim to nobility you’re not better. All of you, you’re a curse on this earth. Stretched out over generations. If you’ve come to plead for your life, sorry you’ve wasted your time” Ester told them.

“it’s a good job I’m here then” I stepped out of the shadows “you know, you had me fooled for about ooooh a day give or take a few hours, really you should be an actress” I dropped my bag “Charlotte. You think you can stop me, you are nothing but a wash out vampire” she riled me “you see that is where you are wrong mother” Kol smirked. I stood on the outside of the circle “now you see me…” I entered and snapped Finn’s neck “now you don’t” I breathed.

I grabbed Ester’s neck and held her up “now you may have seen Original vampires, Werewolf/ Vampire hybrids. But you isn’t never seen Vampire Witch” I laugh “baby” I turn my head to Kol; he raises his eyebrows “my bag” he lifted it up and chucked it in, I slammed Ester to the ground d and riffled through my bag and pulled out my knife and bowl “you three be ready Finn will wake up soon” I told them they spread out.

“Now this will hurt” I cut her wrist and let the blood oozed out of her. Finn awakened and saw what I did then try to run. Elijah caught him. “Thank you Elijah” I took Finn “you killed her.” Finn choked “no gripped too tight she’s unconscious but by the time I’ve finished all your work will be in vain.” I sliced his wrist. It healed up and chucked him out of the circle. “what are you doing” Klaus broke the silence “reversing the spells your mother casted…Elijah tell Bekah we need some of Elena’s blood now” I instructed he was on the phone. I started chanting then opened my eyes

“you can enter now” I told them “I’ll need some of your blood” Kol held out his wrist as did Klaus “squeeze as much as you can please” Elijah entered and nodded I did the same to him, after they all healed. I waited the Bennett witches made an appearance “oh hello I don’t think we’ve been introduced I’m Charlotte Mikaelson” Klaus laughed him and Kol restrained them “what are you doing?” the youngest struggled. I was about to answer when Rebekah came along with Elena

“Oh hello you too. Sorry Elena but your little mission to rid the Originals has failed” I pouted Stefan and Damon also came. I shook my head “and you two having the Doctor make a move with the History teacher stabbing him…” I trailed off “you made your sister very angry” Kol smirked “Rebekah” I called she stepped in the circle “your first” she held her wrist and I did the same with the others “thank you. Elena” Rebekah forced her “how can you do this you’re a vampire” Damon questioned “our dear mother had an affair with a witch” I replied.

*Kol*

Charlotte began chanting again and the torches lit up she opened her eyes, wind wafted her hair about and her eyes lit up. I felt different like something was leaving me I looked at the others who looked the same. It died down and Charlotte collapsed I let go of the witch “Charlotte!” I was at her side and lifted her up.

“CHARLOTTE!!”