Chapter 19 - Witch Twins

*Charlotte*

OH MY GOD THIS IS PAINFUL. I can't believe this Is what humans have to go through, I can't wait until these babies are out of me I miss things lots of things. Alcohol and sexy, skinny modern clothes. "Kol it hurts make it stop hurting." I whimpered "I'm so sorry love but you'll just have to bare it" he strokes my hair. The family had compelled half of the hospital staff to deliver the babies. So right now I was n a delivery room.

"okay Mrs Mikaelson you are about 9cm dilated and almost ready" the doctor smiled "I'll smile when I'm thin again" I gritted my teeth together "I'm sleepy" she moaned "come on once I have a son and daughter then you can rest okay love" he smiled at me "okay Mrs Mikaelson are you ready?" she questioned. I started to push then let go god this was really hard.

Screams filled the room and I gave birth to the first one "it's a girl" Kol told me but then I had the urge to push again "here we go again" I screamed my lungs out as I started pushing for the second time. Nature is really annoying me with this pain. I tried as hard as I could to get this over with because I just wanted to got to sleep, sleep sounded really nice at the moment.

A second scream rang out "congratulations is a boy" the doctor said "yay night, night" I mumbled as I fell asleep.

*Kol*

I took my newborn children outside to the other who were waiting one was wrapped up in a pink blanket "everybody" they all turned and looked at me seen as all of them were vampires they were in front of us and they all awed even my brothers "what are their names" Rebekah asked. "Evelyn and Henry Mikaelson" I told them I had named my son because Charlotte was bust sleeping to protest and I think she would like that me "Evelyn that our mothers name" Stefan made his way further "can I hold her" he asked I nodded and he took Evie Rebekah wanted to hold Henry"how Charlotte" Elijah asked "sleeping. She stopped our mother and gave birth she deserves it"

We were all chatting when Evie started to cry all the lights flickered "okay" they Noah began to wail "I think they want feeding" I say "but what do they drink blood or Milk" Klaus wondered I shrugged and took them to Charlotte she woke up instantly. She bit into her wrist and fed Evie who started drinking "guess that answers our question how did you know" I smiled "mothers intuition that and our children aren't human so you do the math" Evie finished "heres Henry" I handed her him "named our son without me" she smirked "I'll let you off seen as I names Eve"

she bit into her wrist and fed Henry "oh yeah mama's little boy" she smiled as he finished drinking. "when can I get out of here. My nice little nap healed me thank god" she sat up properly "I'l see what I can do"

I smiled and left.

*Rebekah*

The bitch will pay for what she did to my sister, niece and nephew. I stood on wickery bridge. She was coming home and I just waited until it was too late. I made my appearance and she swirved to avoid me I watched as her car went in the river "that was for my sister" I went and looked over the edge and her car started to sink "ELENA!" Damon stopped "what did you do" he tried to stangle me "don't bother. As for your question she brought it on herself you two really should learn not to mess with my family I smiled at him and left.

I changed it from Noah to Henry sort of like Henrik

Mackenzie Foy and Mason Cook played Evelyn and Henry in the previous chapters